Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslblevins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Website to test your computer software skills
    I'm taking a test on access, excel and powerpoint and would like to know if there is a website that I can go to to take the test before hand?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 10, 2008, 06:54 PM

Depends on the test, there may be practice test available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a computer tracking software? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was on an avitar chat room, and someone said that this was the computer tracking software, and you have been tracked. Your computer will shutdown in a while. What is that??

Man's provider skills on test? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 yrs now, and things are getting serious now, I mean we have intentions of getting married and have a life together. My problem and I'm starting to have seconds thoughts about it, that sometimes I feel she test my provider skills...

Plaback music notes: Software? Website? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an easy way to enter notes from sheet music and play it back. Nothing fancy... just my bass part of specific songs. I don't read music, so I have to either memorize my part during practice or pluck it out on a keyboard. I'm looking for a way that I can hear and practice just...

Test your skills! [ 2 Answers ]

How about this,hard drive works in one laptop,won't work in another? OK< another hard drive works in number two laptop won't work in the first laptop? Laptops are good... :eek: :mad: :confused:

View more questions Search