Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paul_John Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Nov 10, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Wondering about stolen iPod
    Last year my iPod got stolen I wonder if there is anything to do to get it back, I'm only 12 so I don't really have money to hire anyone should I just let it go?:confused:
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 02:30 PM

I would think that if this happened last year, you will have to let it go.
    jordan1989 Posts: 48, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Yes, unfortunately you'll have to let it go. I assume it got stolen at school. Most schools have rules against bringing those things to school for that very reason, among other things. Next time, leave them at home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stolen cat! [ 8 Answers ]

My neighbor recently stole my cat! This is my 14 year old sisters cat, our dad gave her this cat before he passed away two months ago. It is her last connection to my dad and is greatly attached to this cat. The neighbors say that they gave the cat away to a family with children and they will not...

Stolen car [ 3 Answers ]

My car was stolen is there somewhere I can access NCIC to see if it was posted having Problems getting in touch with the police officer that took the report.

Stolen passports [ 1 Answers ]

How does a portuguese migrant worker working in england, replace his portuguese passport which has been stolen and he has no record of its number?

Stolen car [ 2 Answers ]

My car was stolen the insurance comp and gap paid it off it has now been recovered undamaged do I have to pay for it

Stolen money [ 3 Answers ]

I had a friend who I helped out when he was in jail.I posted bail for him and later on he decided to jump bail and of course my money was lost because he didn't show up for court one day. Before he did all of this I let him barrow a lot of money, I mean a lot of money and he said he was going to...

View more questions Search