Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasmine09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Euoko Or Makari??
    Hey guys,
    I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results.

Any help would be much appreaciatedd

Thanks
    Meena221 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2006, 03:13 PM
    Well many people breakout using makari caviar cream and I mean severe breakouts. However the Makari Night cream does not do thaton most people and you see results fast, like whitin a week. The results though fade away fast -super fast-within a week.

Euoko is far more expensive than makari and for body lightening that would mean a lot of money. The results take a longer time to see and especially to see siginficant results. However if it does not work you can always return the product and they have superb customer service. No breakouts.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
    I think euoko has a better product overall, but I can't justify spending that much money every couple months to maintain the results. Neither product is permanent.
    browneyezzzz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 05:49 PM
    I just ordered the serum from euoko... ill let you know how well it works once I get it :)
    If malaki works as fast as a week then it won't last.. if you want lasting results.. its better when a products takes a little longer.. something like a 4-6 weeks
    Smalllady Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyezzzz
    i just ordered the serum from euoko...ill let u know how well it works once i get it :)
    if malaki works as fast as a week then it wont last..if u want lasting results..its better when a products takes a little longer..something like a 4-6 weeks
    How are your results so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko products [ 106 Answers ]

Has anyone used euoko whitening products. If you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? And how long it takes. Thanks

Euoko does it work? [ 28 Answers ]

Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc Us newbies need some help on here! :D

What the heck is in makari [ 15 Answers ]

Curios as anyone, what are the ingredients of makari, hydroquinine?

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search