Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkfluff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Photography Courses in London
    Hi,
    I have recently taken a penchant for photography.. and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good photography courses that are taught in london... I would prefer it if they provided a certificate of some kind...

Thanks
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 17, 2006, 05:42 PM
    Hey, maybe you should be asking on this thread as it seems someone knows something about photography courses in London?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/photog...nap-27892.html
    [crh] Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2006, 06:31 PM
    !! LOTS!!

What are you looking for in particular? University course? A college course, a night cause?

If you end up taking an exam, and pass all exam bords give you a cirtificate : )

Jun 17, 2006, 06:35 PM
    I'm looking for a short course that takes no longer than 2 weeks... I also hope to get some kind of certificate at the end...

Jun 17, 2006, 06:40 PM
    You would probably benefit from going to a night class once/ twice a week, on your chosen type of photography, I mean, I think courses from photographing nature and flowers to runners is done, and they I think usually take a few months. Two weeks isn't that long, and if your aftera cirtuficate, at the end of the course you will get one. If your after a proper qualification I think an exam has to be set up, and then you get a qualified mark... So what kind of photography? Or just in general =]

Jun 17, 2006, 06:46 PM
    I am looking for a beginners course.. digital or manual is fine with me...
    Most of the institutes I've found are not locted in central london and I want something close by ( i.e central london)

Jun 17, 2006, 06:50 PM
    Hey, one step better, do it from home! :D

http://www.icslearn.co.uk/creative-skills-leisure-courses/photography/basic-photography/

Jun 17, 2006, 06:52 PM
    I'm not very keen on online courses :S... I don't think u learn much from them...

Jun 17, 2006, 06:55 PM
    I agree, you have to be careful, but if you have already done searching then, you might have to either travel, or think about it. From what I've been told city and guildsisnt that bad. But I suppose with a real life course you have someone to help you out :S

Anyway, sorry that I was no help, hope you find what you are looking for! :)

- Chris

Jun 17, 2006, 08:26 PM
    Thanks for your help chris... ;)
    I think I have to search some more...
    girl-vii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Ciao pinkfluff

You can find loads of photography courses on

photography courses in london

I found an ace digital photography course through this site Hotcourses: courses, training courses, degree courses, postgraduate courses UK

Hope this helps. Good luck clickin away!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ECCE Courses [ 5 Answers ]

I'm seriously looking for information relating to courses for ECCE (Early Child Care Education). Could someone please tell me the various schools and colleges in Mumbai, India where this course is offered? Any help in this regard would be useful... ?? Thanks in advance..

Courses for law clerk [ 4 Answers ]

Even though I know that I'm just starting high school I would like to know what courses to take in becoming a law clerk..

Best time to go to London? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm studying abroad in London for a quarter. I was wondering if it would be better for me to go in the spring time or in the summer? I really want to go between April-end of June. How's the weather during the spring compared to the weather in the summer?

View more questions Search