Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop10 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Apple iPod
    Hi I want to buy a iPod but I was wondering if the only way I can get music is by itunes or am I able to put my own music that I have downloaded on it
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2008, 09:21 AM

You sure can: Copy CD to iPod - Add songs from CDs to iTunes - Ripping CDs in iTunes - Adding CDs to iTunes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 GB Apple I Pod [ 3 Answers ]

Need step by step instruction on how to load my CD Audio books to I Pod. Any help would be appreciated. >Moved from Forum Help<

Apple pie [ 4 Answers ]

How do u keep the bottom crust from getting to soft?

Apple MacBook [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Apple MacBook for over a year now. People say there's so much you can do on them and how great they are. I basically know how to open Safari, iPhoto, my AOL, and AIM... anyone know of any program built into the MacBook that I'm missing out on that I should check out??

Apple does it again. [ 2 Answers ]

New Technology Announcement: Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women...

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

View more questions Search