Ask
    tty321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 07:30 AM
    I need to know more about back rounds check
    Hi I was wondering can I plaese check my back round 4 free
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 10, 2008, 07:32 AM

Depends on the type of check. You can Google yoorself. You can also check your credit report for free once a year. But most companies that do background checks use a fee based service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fbi back round check [ 4 Answers ]

As I said I applied for citizenship in 2000 and I passed the exam, finger print was done but my case is stiil pending due to back round chech I also called California senator barbara boxer,her office investigate the mater but she told me the case is pending and she can not expedite the case and by...

New job doing a back round check [ 3 Answers ]

Well abouth a year ago I got arrested finger print and everything, but the charge was droped because no evidence. I have apply for a job and they love me they ask in the aplications if I have ever been convicted on a fellony or misterminer and if there was something that make the company believe I...

Back ground check [ 5 Answers ]

I got hired at a Daycare center. I need to submit a back ground check. I got arrest for shop lifting and now I am on probation. Will that show up on my back ground check I am in California?

Back round check [ 2 Answers ]

How do we do a backround check on a person that it wouldn't cost us anything to do this. Please let me know. Thank you Jeff

View more questions Search