Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badshansblonde Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 01:26 AM
    U.S. bilingual citizen seeking job abroad
    I am a U.S. citizen. I would love to work abroad preferably in Europe. Does anyone know how I can get a work permit? I know English ,Farsi and some Arabic that I took in college. I have a BA in Psychology. Thanks!
    someonesfriend Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 01:58 AM

Basically get a passport and take a vacation to wherever you want to work... talk to the ambassader there and see what they can do. Usually a work permit is giving in the country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen seeking dual Portuguese citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My father was born in Portugal but became a US citizen when he was a boy. Is it possible for me to get dual Portuguese citizenship? I am 34 years old, so is it too late?

US citizen living/working abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm helping my sibling file her return. For 2006, she worked for a non-US company while living outside of the US. Her old job, a US-based company, issued a 1099-R for a distribution of about $1,200 in 2006. It's from a profit-sharing plan/pension paid out when she left the company in 2005. ...

US Citizen filing taxes and my wife lives abroad [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a U.S. citizen and my wife resides in Saudi Arabia. I'm in the process of bringing her here. I'm filing my taxes right now and I want to file as "married/filing joint". Since she doesn't have an SSN, is the ITIN the only thing I need to apply for? Also, where can she notarize the copy...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search