Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jleon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Straight line
    Would be a straight line parallel to itself?
    hannahco Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 11:47 PM

Parallel lines are consist of two lines. We cannot consider a line parallel if there is only one. There must be at least two lines to consider it as parallel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a straight line [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a foolproof method for getting threline straight where the ceiling meets the wall and they are different colours - tried masking tape etc

Why TV went straight line? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Sanyo TV in bedroom been working great then it went straight line but has sound. A thin line of colored light straight across the middle of the screen. After a while it went full picture. Few days later it did it again and then again and then it stayed in the line. I played around with it...

Motion in a Straight Line [ 1 Answers ]

A british Concorde (BC) and a French Concorde (FC) flew in opposite directions around the world, a distance of 40 000 km. The BC covered half of its flight distance at a supersonice speed of 2500 km/h and the other half at a subsonic speed of 1000 km/h. The FC spent half of its flight time at 2500...

On straight-line depreciation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a balance sheet that currently states fixed assets as 200,000. After speaking with a client I find out that the original cost of these fixed assets was $150,000 ten years ago and it is in its final year of useful life. It's estimated replacement cost is 200,000. The equipment has been...

View more questions Search