Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lickalove Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 08:54 PM
    He says he loves me but we never have sex
    I have been with the same guy for almost 6yrs I love him with all my heart. But I recently found out he was talking to another girl. Not to mention he had sex with her and was taking her shopping. All the while he is in my face telling me he loves me and wants me. Needlless to say I called the girl and she did not believe he was with me. Since he was telling her I was crazy and a stalker lol. But I sent her pics of him and I that were taken the previous day. She goes further to tell me that he said he did not have sex with me cause I was fat and could'nt give him an erection. Wow I know! We have had issues with sex but never in my wildest dreams would I think it was that deep. I asked him about it he says he never said it. We don't really have sex at all. But that was a issue way before this girl came along. I a size 12 now that in my opinon is not fat! We are still together but the issues still remain. I just want to know should I just call it quits or stay. I ask him for sex and he still says no! But he is very touchy feely with me kisses me a lot. But I don't need to be teased anymore. Not to mention the girl said they had sex all the time I am very hurt. But he stopped seeing and talking to her when I said I was leaving him. He cried and asked me not to go I fell for it. Should I just leave I really need to know!! HELP ME PLEASE :(:confused::mad:
    dfrancon Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 09:28 PM

You should GET OUT!!
    He's a cheater. That's reason enough.
    He's a liar. How can you trust him.
    He's superficial and has standards that you disagree with.
    He sounds awful!!
    He's with you as a mother figure, not as his life partner, and that's wrong. He wants you for cuddling and kisses, but he goes out and has sex with and shops for some other girl. Get out.
    Not every guy is perfect, but this one sounds like a mess.
    Show him that you're better than being treated like that.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Nov 9, 2008, 09:33 PM

Wow... that's horrid... please do yourself a favour and leave... he won't change, and I don't know why you'd want to be with him after what he did and said. I know its hard when you love someone, but this is just not good. You'll regret it if you stay, so please just be strong, don't fall for his tears or anything, and just leave
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 13, 2008, 04:27 PM

Leave him. Life is too short and after a while of not putting your foot down he will know he can do whatever he wants and will (even though it sounds like it already). Size 12 is not big at all and you need to leave before your self-image and ideas of a healthy relationship become warped and jaded. Let them have each other , you don't need that mess in your life. Remember respect is just the minimum.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 05:20 PM

You aren't powerles, girl. You can take steps to make your life much better, much happier... if you will just do it. :)

Way too many women perfer to complain and blame instead making their own happiness.

Best wishes to you in the future, :)
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:54 AM

WHY would you be asking him to sleep with you? He's a liar and a cheat. What other proof do you need before you're certain he's not worth keeping in your life? You're not talking about a slip-up. This was a conscious effort on his part. He's also insulting you in front of other people. Get back yourself respect. You need to pack his backs and throw him out, plain and simple.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 15, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Leave... your crazy to stay for the neglect and abuse. Do you honestly think that he will stop seeing her? He might go on the down low for a bit but he will do it again. If not with her then with someone else and if he did love you he wouldn't have done this in the first place... maybe he likes the security of having you around but that's not your responsibility. Leave and that is your option... there are so many guys out there and you deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She loves me she loves me not [ 21 Answers ]

I'm a 36 year old single male and I manage a successful company. We recently employed a young (23) administration assistant who started spending a lot of time with me due to work related issues. Initailly everything was fine and I felt no attration towards her but over time we became increasingly...

He loves me,He loves me not [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with a guy for four years. He has been so good to me and my daughter and we love him to death, but once a year he wants to break up. He goes on and on about how much he loves me and about how I'm the one and then all of the sudden he can't see himself with me and we are breaking up. I...

How do I know if he really loves me? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really confused... I have a boyfriend for 5 months. When we started our relationship, 1 month later he said he loves me, but I didn't believe him because it was too early. Few weeks later he said it again with this words: "First time when i told you I love you, i didn't really meant it, but now...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

Two loves [ 2 Answers ]

All right its long... Me and my friend, Jane, started living together when I was 13, because my mother was into drugs, and she had a crush on this guy, Jake who is four years old then me, so 17, I didn't like him at first but then I did and jane and jake were going out and I didn't want to ruin...

View more questions Search