Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlhotka Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Weeds around palms
    What could I use to get rid of weeds that are located around my palm trees without hurting them?
    hulk1371 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2009, 05:36 PM

I'm not shure what chemicals would be best as I know nothing about palms what I can sugest is if you don't mind having a bed around the tree is to lay black plastic with mulch above it the weeds that do grow will be above the plastic and easy to pull

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy spots on palms of hands [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend for the past year has had 1/4" spots on the palms of her hands that become so itchy that the only way she relieves it is by breaking the epidermis by scratching. One GP gave her some cream for it but it didn't help. At any one time there is 1 or 2 sores on each hand. She can't...

Dumbells and palms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been raising dumbells for about 2 months... But a problem has accured, my palms have become purple and when I press on them it hurts a little.. what can I do? Should I make massage or what? The doctor said its because of the blood circulation was harmed with me raising the dumbells but he...

Severe itching on Palms and feet [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I woke up around 11:30 from severe itchy palmsand bottom of my feet. I quickly took some benedryl and applied some anti itch cream. I was OK the rest of the evening. Then a little while ago my palms started itching again. I took some more benedryl and applied some more cream it is better...

Sago palms [ 1 Answers ]

My sago palm is now old enough to have produced a male "cone". Should I leave it alone or cut it off? It is starting to fall over (almost 12" long). My female sago produced new fronds this year, but not the male -- will it after the cone falls or is cut off? Thanks, erickjm

View more questions Search