Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ms180sx Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Nov 9, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else.
    I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil.

The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal.
    He is forced to memorize the contents of a fridge with only seconds of looking into it.
    He is forced to do immense physical training
    He picks up on a different ciggarette butt in the garbage can

I can't remember the name, and I really want to see this movie again.

Any help would be awsome.
    Thnkx in advanced,
    Tim
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 10:08 AM

This is a wild guess: Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins?
    ms180sx Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2008, 09:25 PM

I don't think that is it. Perhaps my description is not entirelyy correct. I remember a scene where he is made to eat some kind of stew every day, and another where the main character must memorize the contents of a fridge with only a glance at its contents. He picks up on a ciggerette butt being different, and I think he wore some kind of military uniform in the beginning.
    deecollins777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Hi there. I know you posted this way back in 2008 so you probably have the answer by now. I did a search the other day for this same movie and your search for it was the closest thing that came up. I finally found it.

The movie is called "The Assignment". It was released Sept. 26, 1997 by Triumph Films/Sony Pictures Entertainment, and stars Aidan Quinn, Donald Sutherland, and Ben Kingsley.

If this didn't help you maybe it will help someone else that is looking for this movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fictional Pope Movie Title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Watched this movie @ 1990. Was about a man who became pope then sneaked out of the Vatican & lived among the people. Seems that the title had the word star in it but not for sure. K

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal... And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named...

Weird Sci-Fi Movie Title Needed! [ 7 Answers ]

This movie was late 70's- early 80's. The one part I can vividly remember is people putting on goofy jumpsuits, climbing into a huge "astrodome" in front of thousands of people and floating into the air until they were vaporized. The gist was that the crowds and the participants all thought that...

View more questions Search