Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaarasgirl101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Having really bad trouble with Windows dvd maker
    I'm a beginner on windows dvd maker. I have saved YouTube videos to realplayer and saved them to a file. When I get on to windows dvd maker and press add items and stroll down to video, it comes up with realplayer downloads. When I click on realplayer downloads it comes up with nothing on on media files and I scroll down to All files next to the file name. Then it come up with all my videos, when I press add items it pops up a screen saying Windows media player has stopped working and that it is restarting th program. It pops up with a blank page. What Do I Do about the problems?:mad:
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 03:08 AM

Transcode them into a less problematic format

Mux: Happy Hungry Videobot! Convert, Download and Share Video Easily Online.

Pick: mpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with Windows Movie Maker [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I have a question about the newest version of Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker. I have created amny short videos using my Sony Digital camera, they are saved in the .mpg Format. I can play them very eassily and very well with Windows Media Player. I recently downloaded the newest...

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

How do I delete or edit titles that I have put on clips?

Windows movie maker [ 1 Answers ]

Oookay so since my IE will not work It won't let me use windows movie maker. Can someone tell me something like windows movie maker that will work with Firefox also?

View more questions Search