Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpea_2406 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2006, 10:58 PM
    Chances of pregnancy
    Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30 min. or so. One night we fooled around with nothing on, but he didn't enter me. Now I had my period about 2 weeks before all of this. I am just wondering how big of a chance there is of me being pregnant if he didn't go, if it was only precum and he had his boxers on. And if he did go, how big of a chance was there of his sperm actually going through his boxers and getting inside of me. :confused: I have a very irregular period. I only have a period a couple times a year. But my last one was a full period. I haven't started my birthcontrol yet.
    mrsh Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 05:31 AM
    What do you mean by "pretty much having sex"? You can't get pregnant unless he actually ejaculated inside of you. Sperm are good swimmers, not superheros.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2006, 05:46 AM
    Given the circumstances you've described, your chances are small but not impossible. You and he need to be more careful if you don't want to get pregnant ; otherwise, it's going to happen sooner or later. Abstinence is the most effective method, followed by the pill, though use of the pill can lead to hormonal imbalances that can have permanent effects like excessive weight gain.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jun 17, 2006, 08:00 AM
    Yes the chances of getting pregnant without penetration are so small that it's almost non-existant but not completely unheard of. It has happened (rarely) but you should look at birth control if you don't want to get pregnant.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 17, 2006, 12:48 PM
    It sounds like you are just starting learning about each other's bodies and sexuality.
    Get as much education as possible, and please, please be as careful as you both can. Going from 'begining' and landing at the end (a baby) or STD, is not what you should have to go through.
    Even if you do get the 'pill', just don't count on only that. May I suggest you try out different condoms, find the ones you like, and keep a healthy supply. Don't count on your b/f to do it all - he's only human too.

Have fun, but be careful.

letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2006, 09:15 PM
    I have to disagree with a few of the answers that you got. I think that any time that a guy gets his penis that close to going into a girl there is a chance of her getting pregnant if she is in the right time of her cycle. You mentioned that it was only pre-*** and you also said something about you are not sure if he went and that you don't know if he did go. I am not sure what you mean by that but if you mean that you thank that he did *** then it is no longer pre-*** that he is smearing on to you but sperm. And also a guy does not have to have a complete orgasm to have sperm cells in his ejactualte. And it only takes one. Please don't take those chances, get on the pill or at least use condoms. I am not going to tell you to stop your activities because once you have gone this far with a guy it is almost impossible to not do it again and even go further.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea_2406
    Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30 min. or so. One night we fooled around with nothing on, but he didn't enter in me. Now I had my period about 2 weeks before all of this. I am just wondering how big of a chance there is of me being pregnant if he didn't go, if it was only precum and he had his boxers on. And if he did go, how big of a chance was there of his sperm actually going through his boxers and getting inside of me. :confused: I have a very irregular period. I only have a period a couple times a year. But my last one was a full period. I haven't started my birthcontrol yet.
    If you say you don't know if he went in or not.. then the answer is simple... he didn't.. Otherwise would you know when he did ;)

Dear you seem like you are at your peck of experiencing the full extent of sex... so please start taking the birth control pill and also use a condom.
    Be safe. And take care.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 19, 2006, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh
    Sperm are good swimmers, not superheros.

This cracked me up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here and I've searched for answers everywhere and no one has helped. This may be a little long but PLEASE stick with me. I am on a normal 28 day cycle. On the 8th of Jan. I started my last period. So I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd. My next period is due Feb. 5th. So...

USA chances in next years World Cup [ 5 Answers ]

I was disappointed by the performance of the USA in their friendly game with Scotland (a team who have never won a friendly at home in some 10 years) and wondered what others thought the chances of the USA beating teams like Brazil, England, Germany and Argentina and winning the competition?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possibe to become pregnant by performing in oral sex?

View more questions Search