Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Sep 13, 2003, 02:31 AM
    Chinese Lucky Bamboo Spirals
    How on earth do you make the "Chinese lucky bamboo" grow in 'spirals'??

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

Bamboo Intrusion [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know a sure way to kill bamboo? My neighbor planted bamboo in his back yard and now the roots have come under the fence and threaten to eat up my yard. How about drilling a hole in the stumps and filling it with Round-Up? Any suggestions? Thanks, speedball1

Lucky Bamboo.. not so lucky? [ 4 Answers ]

I bought some of that "lucky bamboo". Its soooo easy to take care of. Ive got it here at my office. Away from direct sun light. Water it with "room temper" water.. thats from bottle water, not tap water. Ive followed directions to a T. Now.. only 3 days later.. some of the tips of the leaves...

Chinese meals [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to try out some chinese meals (I got a set of chopstick, so I want to put them to use). What would you recommend for a beginner? I hear they got all kinds of funny combinations like meat with honey and whatnot, so just name me something that will not be THAT strange in the beginning. If I...

Chinese engraving [ 5 Answers ]

My son wants the words Grandma and Grandpa engraved in Chinese onto an identity bracelet from them. Could someone translate for me please? Would this need special equipment? Thank you John Chapman

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.