Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 07:19 PM

Yes the horse did help her, and the leprecan told her that very few people can ride the horse. Yes I'm pretty sure it's the movie that you are thinking of.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:23 PM

Okay, cool. Do you remember anything about a guy saying they would borrow this old bulldozer?
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:24 PM
    I'm sorry. I only started watching it when she heard someone whisper to her that they were behind the waterfall. And the horse part.

So I can't go off anything about a leprachaun.
    Revan Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 02:30 AM

Does this movie feature a scene with the girl sitting next to a cave/rock wall with light coming out of a crevasse? She's listening to a voice and she looked either attentive or sad. I think something was trapped in that rock.
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 08:29 AM

I don't know if behind the waterfall does, but the movie I am thinking of and all the other parts I described does. So it might be behind the waterfall because pynkle said most of the parts I described are in behind the waterfall i.e. the flute, the horse that saves the girl. I am waiting for a reply about the last parts I described.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 02:26 PM

Possibly Crystalstone (1988)

Dec 10, 2008, 06:08 AM

Has anyone seen this film Crystalstone? Does it feature the little girl next to the rock/cave wall? Sorry to keep coming back to that scene but alas it is the only one I remember.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:10 AM

I know that crystalstone is not referring to the movie I am talking about where the girl is by the waterfall. Thanks anyway quinn.

I still need to watch behind the waterfall.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    i know that crystalstone is not referring to the movie i am talking about where the girl is by the waterfall. thanks anyways quinn.

i still need to watch behind the waterfall.
    My repsonse was intended for the OP, good luck with finding your movie though.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    My repsonse was intended for the OP, good luck with finding your movie though.
    I know ;) I think we are looking for the same movie :) I was just answering his question before my post about if I had seen the movie :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:54 AM

I see the confusion... I shouldn't of referred to you in my answer, but I was really just answering his question :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    i see the confusion...i shouldn't of referred to you in my answer, but i was really just answering his question :)

Oh... this is all screwed up. I was thinking revan was the original poster. There is two different movies being described in this thread :confused::confused::confused:

Dec 10, 2008, 12:14 PM

I found this page about Crystalstone.

http://www.port.sk//fi/films.film_pa...d=-1&i_where=2

The photo's look like the movie described initially by shs2445. Do they look familiar to anyone? The girl looks like she could be the one I remember. :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 10:05 PM

Revan... here is a trailer to the movie I thought you were talking about. Your description matched some scenes... but not the original poster's description.

Behind the Waterfall

When you see the girl on a bike, she is rushing to tell people that she has found the people in the cave behind the waterfall because a voice just told her.
    shs2455 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 11:18 PM
    Comment on Revan's post
    I think that's it!! Thank you!! Finally, closure!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crystal meth long term brain damage ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been clean now for 33 days off the evil crystal meth and I am wondering if I have brain damage from using meth for almost ten years on and off because it feels to me as if my brain does not work like it used to. I find it hard to study and recall things and sometimes (alot...

Long lost love? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently 21 yrs old. I am about to make 9 yrs with my fiancé (since I was 13). We have had our on and offs, back in the day. He is currently 26. I find myself begging for sex and not receiving very often. He was a very romantic and in tuned with our relationship... up until 3yrs ago. Every...

Search for my father [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is chalie wood (maiden name brown), I am searching for my biological father I have tried a few trace sites and the electetrol register and have had no luck I have even tried contacting jeremy kylie and he couldn't help, is there any other way of finding out who my dad is I only have his...

Lost Father [ 3 Answers ]

I was born in Memphis,TN. On 11-22-1956.Never got to see my true dad.I`m looking for him and would love to meet him.My family has pictures of him,but will not share them with me.So,if anyone knows a way I can find him please help?My father name is Charles Flanagan.

Looking for a long lost friend [ 2 Answers ]

I knew this woman in the early 1980's. I was stationed in Orlando Fla and she lived with her mom on HIGH Street in winter park "(haven) can't remember. She had just relocated from Colorado and hed her son Bobby (now Robert?) with her. Later she worked for the Red Lobster Corp in FLA. And I...

View more questions Search