Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emotional Girl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Am I messed up?
    I need help...

Uhm it's difficult to say this but there is something wrong with me,my moods change heckticly and shame my boyfriend is so supportive he never gets mean even though I am being a for no apparent reason..

I always apologise and take responsibility for my actions but he does not deserve to go through my emotional intervals. I try to change but it's easier said than done I love the people around me but sometimes its like I am pushing them away but actully I need them around me... Confused I know

Who can I see or what can I do hate being like this its not healthy for me or the people around me!
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Nov 8, 2008, 11:52 PM

If everyone was honest with themselves, I'd say a very large portion of today's society feels this way.
    I go through this once in a while, and though You are not me, and vice versa, talk to your doctor. He/she may suggest seeing a counselor, or phsychiatrist. Your doctor might even suggest trying medications.
    Go into your doctor, be completely honest... brutally honest if need be, and see what happens. Be sure to go in with an open mind, and give your doctors opinion more than a moments thought. You might find your doctor is able to help you more than you think is possible. I know I did.
    And as for your boyfriend, make sure you tell him how much you appreciate him standing beside you when you are being "grumpy, or moody". He is obviously a guy that most women would love to have because of that aspect right there. A lot of men wouldn't put up with it. You've got a rare thing there.

Nov 8, 2008, 11:57 PM

I do hey and I love him with my whole heart and soul..

Tanx will use the advise! Take care
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 12:03 AM

Everyone is a bit up and down in some respects

He seems to understand this about you..

And loves you.
    You seem to be the one with the issue with it.

I think you should relax and just learn to live with each others flaws :)
    Because my dear we all have them

Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 06:30 AM

Coping with our own moods takes a lot of practice, and self motivation. Counseling can help you through the process of knowing yourself ,and coping with your feelings. Most of us just grow (GROWING PAINS) into that kind of awareness, and have to struggle, until we start to figure ourselves out.

It takes years sometimes, as I'm in my 50's and still learning.

Be patient with yourself, as you go through this process.

Think before you act, helps me.

Nov 9, 2008, 06:38 AM

That is defnitly what I am going to do be patient and think before I do(not going to be easy as I just do most of the time:) )

Thank you for feedback!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr messed up my D&C [ 5 Answers ]

On my 12 week visit to the ob/gyn I found out that my baby didn't have a heart beat so my Dr. scheduled me to go to the hospital for outpatient surgery the next day to have the baby removed. I was told the procedure should take about 30-45 minutes. My D&C was done in 15 minutes which resulted in...

I might have messed everything up [ 11 Answers ]

Help me. I might have ruined my relationship. My g/f is in india and should be coming home soon, she was meant to be back earlier but ran out of money. So today I slept in cause I've got some study leave and she called me, but the ring tone woke me up and scared me half to death and when I...

Wow. This is really messed up [ 8 Answers ]

Well I have a friend that I have known since I was little. And I found out that her step-father use to sexually abuse her. And her got her pregnant 1st time. She went to her mother and told her but she didn't believe her. So she went 2 get an abortion. And her step father keep sexually abusing her...

I am all messed up [ 6 Answers ]

I have never had a problem getting girls ever it has always been to easy for me I grew up with four girls I am not gay or bi but I am comfortable with my sexuality. Not to long ago I was living on cape cod mass. And I was dating the girl I thought I was going to be with for the rest of my life I...

View more questions Search