Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andydall Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Nov 8, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Uneven ribs
    I recently noticed that my ribs arnt even.
    I'm kind of worried.
    My right ribs stop about an inch lower then my left ribs.
    I've had a lot of stomach and digestion trouble recently and we haven't been able to find any cause for it.
    I've also had some back pain.
    Could my uneven ribs have anything to do with that?
    And should I be concerned about my ribs being uneven?
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Nov 8, 2008, 11:33 PM

Have you had someone look to see if anything else is uneven? Shoulders and shoulder blades? Hips? Pull your top out of your pants or skirt and have someone see if the hem is level. If you're still in school ask the school nurse or student health clinic to look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pitbull won't gain weight! Ribs show! [ 14 Answers ]

I have 2 pitbulls, a male (Tyson- almost 2 years old) & a female (Sasha- about 2 1/2 yrs old)... The female brindle is a very healthy weight! Actually, my dogs bred & had 11 puppies their first litter & all the puppies lived w/ no complications (and the male was under a year old)!! But the problem...

Our mini dachshunds ribs. [ 2 Answers ]

We got our mini Dachshund, Zeus, when he was 6 weeks old. When we got him we noticed his ribs poked up and out at the ends. When I took him in for his first puppy shots I talked to the vet about it. He said he should grow out of it by the time he is 3 months old. He is 5 months old, and they...

Painful ribs. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and lately I have been having pain in my bottom ribcage on both sides. Anyone know what could be causing that? Or what I can do for the pain? It's not extreme pain just real annoying pain. I see my doctor in a couple of days, but was just wondering if anyone...

Bruised ribs--maybe worse? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the difference in feeling of having a bruised rib versus a separated or cracked one? I've been trying to find it on the internet but there isn't a lot of info on how to determine it. My boyfriend and brother both think it's just bruised and that I don't need to go to the hospital,...

Strike to ribs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been hit hard to the rib cage and could not move for 1st day, 3rd day still moving very slowly. Extreme pain in the back muscles rhomboid and serratus ? I am curious about all the sounds of popping and creaking going on around the left side of my rib cage from the front to the back. It...

View more questions Search