Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fighting life Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Terminated from job
    I believe that I was targeted at my job to be fired because I was not liked. How do I go about proving that I was targeted that lead to me being fired?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 08:50 PM

And that will help you in what ways?
    Maybe to draw unemployment if they are denying it at the moment.

But there is nothing illegal about firing someone you just don't like in most US tates
    fighting life Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 09:13 PM

Because I want my job back. I have the union working on it. It wasn';t that I just wasn't like. Every time I brought something up that I thought was wrong in the department, I then found myself written up for something that everyone else in the office did too. That's what I mean by being targeted. I used my voice to try to better things and it bit me back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 09:19 PM

Depends, were the things you were written up for against the written rules ?

Where was the union to back you if and when you were wrote up ?

Being union is your only thing that may help, and it will be up to the union of they are going to fight for this though their cotract.

Without the union fighting for you, that is where the only change can happen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when your loan is Terminated? [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean when your Credit Union tells you that your loan is Terminated?

Terminated while on Disability [ 3 Answers ]

I have an off-the-job knee injury that occurred 10/07. I have been on State disability and I have a short-term disability policy that has been paying me also. I had my 1st surgery in Dec and a 2nd in Feb, Meniscus surgery then ACL surgery respectively. I had a follow up appt. with the surgeon on...

Terminated at 59 years of age [ 4 Answers ]

I own 40% of a small company in Kansas. I was fired with no warning and no severance with "for the good of the company" as his reason. I was with the company for 34 years and held the vice presidency for 25 years without a single infraction or wrong doing. The president brought in his son to...

I believe I was wrongfully terminated [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for this company for 4 months and I was never written up or verbally warned until one day I was told that she didn't believe I was capable of doing my job and that I didn't want to be there. I was never told that I was let go or fired, I just asked if I am finishing out my schedule the...

Got wrongfully terminated can I do anything? [ 7 Answers ]

I had been working at a company almost a year, after seven months I was promoted one week after that my immediate supervisor was terminated. They never replaced my boss (they were "trying") so I was all alone with no one to train me I literately had to learn on my own, I worked at a high end car...

View more questions Search