Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rashpinder Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 06:16 PM
    j-1 Attorney
    Hi,

Please tell me full means of attorney if I get j-1 waiver than I can change my visa in the united states or attorney is compelsory.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 09:06 AM

Not mandatory if you know how to do it and can do it correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of an attorney [ 4 Answers ]

I got a divorce on my own and I need more help. Is there an attorny who takes payments in summter co. Fla.

Can an attorney do this? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband lost his job last year and has yet to find another. Needless to say we have gotten behind in our bills. I am the primary caregiver of my elderly mother who has had a stroke, so I cannot work. I have a debt from GE money bank for $1000. They referred the account to Arrow Financial. I...

Power of attorney [ 4 Answers ]

A friend, recently incarcerated in PA, was told by her mother that her grandmother left her a sizable inheritance (granny lived in NY). The mother now wants my friend to sign over power of attorney to her. While reading up trying to help my friend decide what to do (she is getting some negative...

Attorney vs no Attorney [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - My husband have hired an attorney to get his green card and other ppwrk going. We have filed for all ppwrk , paid the legal fees, and were in a meeting last week preping for the interview with INS to come in 2 weeks and she decided to make everything look pretty and asked us for more...

View more questions Search