Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Nov 8, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Lower MPG with premium gas
    Last month I have to put premiun gas to a 97 honda crv and the MPG drop from 25 to 22. When I refilled with regular gas the mpg get back to 25; is this normal, did this situation permanently harm the engine ? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Bond Premium [ 1 Answers ]

What is the effect of amortization ont bond premium on: 1. Annual Net Income 2. Annual Net Cash Flow form operating activities

H1B-Premium processing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi One of my client wants to apply H1B visa for me. In case if they are applying for the H1B visa for April 2007 on a "PREMIUM CATEGORY'. When can I start working in USA. After I get VISA confirmed can I start working in USA immediately or do I need to wait until Visa processing for all the...

Premium Gas [ 4 Answers ]

I've Heard That Premium Gas Has A Fuel Stabilizer In It, Which Of Course Is Better For Vehicles That's Tend To Sit Long Without Being Used. Is That True? Other Than Premium Gas Being Less Likely To Cause Engine Knocking, Is There Really Any Other Benefit For Premium Gas? Is There Really Fuel...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.