Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    22buns22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Hot tub heater element
    How can I get a bad heater element out of a beachcomber hot tub. I need to replace it.
    Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 08:01 PM

Have you confirmed that you still have 240 reaching the element? You should confirm the power first before trying to replace the element. The actual heater element replacement is fairly simple but I have not worked on this brand. Do you have the maniual? The shop that sells you the element can give you good advice since they likley work on this brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuse wire cannot be used as a heating element in a heater? [ 1 Answers ]

A fuse wire cannot be used as a heating element in a heater ?

Grounding a water heater element [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to use a stainless steel sanke beer keg as a cooker for my brewing and want to convert it to an eletrical heat source. I purchased a water heater element and a 220V rated sealed dryer cord with plug. I know that the two hots get connected directly to the element, but what do I do...

Kenmore dryer heater element [ 4 Answers ]

How do you replace the heater element in a kenmore elite dryer. I need how to from start to finish.

Water heater element pulling juice when should be off [ 3 Answers ]

Last night we seemed to have extra hot water. This morning my wife had very little warm water, which depleted to no warm water, for her shower. I checked the water heater and found it off with a small amount of water present underneath and in casing. I hit the reset and it turned on. This was at...

Dual element h2o heater... wiriing scheme? [ 3 Answers ]

Need a little help with 240v dual element schematic T

View more questions Search