Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anit51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Halfway home
    Are there any grants for starting a halfway home for young people? And how do I start one up
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2008, 04:07 AM

Hi, anit51!

The first questions that need to be answered here are what do you mean by a Halfway Home and what specific services do you intend to provide, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 07:02 AM

Yes and what do you mean by "young people"? Under 18

Do you want to be reconised by the state and take in children as a option to other sentences.

What is your busiess plan for staff, security and more.

Also remember that things like kitches will have to pass the inspection of a commercial busiess.

But there are some grants for various programs, best to hire a professoinal grant writer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole behind my bottom back left tooth halfway between the gum and cheek [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hole maybe one millimeter in diamater It goes down quite far I can't see all the way in But it is clean inside Its just a hollow area But it looks like a fresh wound I just ate a snickers and I felt some pain So I looked in the mirror It looks like a worm burrowed down into my...

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

Halfway house lease needed [ 2 Answers ]

I want to rent my house to a gentleman that wants to start a halfway/recovery center for a alcohol/drug free environment. Does anyone have an appropriate lease that I could see? Thanks in advance Maureen

Placenta halfway stuck in cat & not coming out [ 6 Answers ]

Help, it's Sunday my cat just gave birth to 2 kittens & now there seems to be a fluid pouch I'm hoping it's a placenta & not another baby stuck half in her half out of her. The Vet office is closed the closest is 45 minutes away, I don't want to disturb her & the newly borns what to do

Wisdom tooth only halfway extracted by dentist... is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had three wisdom teeth pulled. They came through the gum like molars, so I was told they were able to be pulled. I had x-rays, etc. before the procedure. My top two came out fine. My dentist told me that part of the root was still in my jaw, but would be OK. She then tried to pull out my...

View more questions Search