bhavnasahijwani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Primary school interview
    Why do you want to admit your child in our school
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 10:54 AM

Pardon?

Is this a question that the school asked you, if so, the resonse is up to you. Does the school have a great academic record, options that you are looking for, sports programs, music programs?

In other words, why did you choose that school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Primary interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have an interviewfor a primary school and require any relevant questions and answers that you think a panel may ask me during my interview- I am an NQT:o

Interview questions for Primary MFL [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a secondary school teacher who wishes to teach Languages (french and spanish) in Primary schools. I have my first ever interview with a primary school and am unsure of what to expect. I would like to know if anyone has any tips on what type of questions I will be asked in the interview?...

Primary school education - catholic [ 1 Answers ]

Does the parent of a child in catholic school in New York State have the absolute right to have the child transferred to another class? And where can I find the rules or statutes pertaining to this?

View more questions Search