Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sawhitak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Outlook Calendar
    How do you make a certain Calendar view(i.e Monthly) your default Calendar view? Every time I change it to monthly, it goes back to weekly when I click away and click back to calendar.

Thanks in advance
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 15, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Try going to view>Arrange By>Current View and slect the view you want.
    sawhitak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Thanks, I will try this out at work and see if this works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook [ 2 Answers ]

I just began using Microsoft Outlook for email. I've been searching and searching for an option to not automatically quote a message that I am replying to. This is becoming very frustrating. Please help. Thanks, Kay

Works Calendar Version 7 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the file name in which Microsoft Works version 7.0 Calendar stores its data. It is NOT the same as lesser or subsequent versions.

F1-OPT-SS&Medicare-5 calendar years [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I came to US at Aug. 15 2001 with F1 visa. Now I am working under OPT through 9/30/2006. Should I pay SS&Medicare tax? In Pub519 "You will not be an exempt individual as a student if you have been exempt as a teacher, trainee, or student for any part of more than 5 calendar...

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

View more questions Search