Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sucker for love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
    How do I get over my ex ?
    I went out with a boy and we broke up, I basically broke up with me because I kind of knew he didn't like me because he would talk 2 other girls . But I miss him so much and I don't understand why don't he like me ,I bought him stuff and I was there for him and I'm not ugly ! I just don't get it and when he rite me on myspace I just starts to develop feelings for him and when I see him writing and talking to other girls I get so jealous .I stay thinking about him and I stay crying over him. I don't want to tell him how I feel because I don't think he would understand and I think that would just be a big turn off to him(I think boys don't like girls that like dem, I think they like girls who play hard to get). So what do I do ? How can I get over him ? Or how can I get him back ? Or should I just move on ?
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Nov 6, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sucker for love View Post
    i went out with a boy and we broke up, i basically broke up with me because i kinda knew he didnt like me because he wud talk 2 other girls .
    I'm a little confused... Who broke up with who?

If the only reason you think he didn't like you was because he talked to other girls, I would have to disagree. The fact he talks to other girls does not mean he doesn't like you...

If you want him back, tell him.

If you want to move on, date other guys. Meet other guys so you can see what else is out there.

But, did you break up with him?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 8, 2008, 08:53 PM

I agree. TELL HIM!

TELL HIM. That you want him back.

But I reckon you should move on and date other guys.
    precious12992 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 09:10 PM

This is for cissy0801 and jrsg

If she tells him and doesn't want her back what is she suppose to do?

Nov 8, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by precious12992 View Post
    this is for cissy0801 and jrsg

if she tells him and doesnt want her back what is she suppose to do??
    Move on. Its easier said then done, but that's life. She'll have to forget about him, and move on.
    precious12992 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 09:16 PM

What if she cant??

Sorry for the questions.but this is also happening with me

Nov 8, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by precious12992 View Post
    what if she cant???

sorry for the questions.but this is also happening with me
    The questions are no problem... But I would suggest you create your own thread, so we don't hijack this thread.

But, if you/she can't move on, too bad. I know it sounds blunt, but it has to be done. There is no other alternatives, really... At least none that I can think of. If a partner in a relationship decides that it is over, its over. I know it can seem like you will never get over it, but you will. You just have to give it time.

To summarize; you have to move on. It is not a choice, unless you want to be misserable for the rest of your life. Even when it seems like the world is over, people get through these things. I've been through similar situations, and so have most people. It is just something that has to be done.

And, don't forget, you should post your own thread, so that you can get better advice tailored to the details of your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search