Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    its me76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Will the pain killer effects my baby of 5 week
    Hai friends ,

I need your help to solve my confusion. I found yesterday that I am pregnant for my 2nd bab and running 5th week. Instead of becoming happy I started to worry :mad: as I have taken pain killer and antibiotics when my wisdom teeth was removed 10 days before. By any way will it bother my small kid inside?? Help me to know better idea. I will consulting Gyne regading this next week...

Warm regards
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2008, 04:01 AM

It can depend on medication... some are deemed safer than others. What was the pain med you were taking? Most likely it will be not a problem, especially due to the short period it was being taken.
    Many times there are not direct studies on humans, so the info is more speculation as to the possible effects and it will be suggested not to take something unless it is truly necessary as a precaution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of pain killer do they give you after you deliver? [ 5 Answers ]

It it typically like a patch or... what? I have no clue.

Week old baby [ 11 Answers ]

OK guys/gals is there anything over the counter I can give my 1 week old baby for a runny nose. He has had it for about 2 days now.

1 Week 5 day old baby on 5-6oz on sma, is this OK? [ 5 Answers ]

She drinks it so fast, you would not believe how quick it actually is and I know she would take more if I let her. They say she has put on 3 weeks worth in one week. Some say it a bad thing but is it? She was born 7lb10oz and now weighs 8lb4oz and is two weeks old this Sunday. Thanks in...

10 week old baby [ 10 Answers ]

Are you supposed to give them water? I am a new parent and I don't know unless somebody tells me lol... and if so how much and when?

View more questions Search