Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desertangel86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 05:08 PM
    How do I achieve this hair color - deep red blackish
    Hi

I dyed my hair like this picture 7 years ago. At that time, my hair was virgin darkest brown hair and I used L'oreal Intense Copper to get this look. It was successful.

Now, I missed this hair color. Unfortunately, my hair is not virgin anymore and had been dyed many times past 2 years. Right now, my hair is medium reddish brown. I can't fiqure out how to achieve this hair color without going to salon. I do not want purple or violet sheen. I want DEEP RED like this picture.

I would love to hear your advices of how to achieve this color and which brand box should I buy. Thanks!
    william69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Wellll obviously, we have a snatcher in lincoln park, he's climbing in yo windows, snatching yo hair accessories up, so you need to hide yo brush, hide you scraightner and hide you weave cause they snatchin errthing out here
    debtux82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 06:03 PM
    A lot of the time when you see a hair color that you love is not just one color but a formula made by a hairdresser. It has purple but not a "fun purple". What I would do is probably mix about 3 different colors to achieved this shade. IT also depends you haircolor is at the moment. You Can't put this color on a dark brown because color won't lift color. You would have have to get a color correction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Achieve Chocolate Brown Hair Color [ 13 Answers ]

Hi. My hair is currently a medium natural brown with lighter golden highlights. I'd like to darken it a bit, but not too much, to a rich, chocolate brown (think Mary Louise Parker in Weeds maybe?). I'm not sure which brand or shade of color to use because i don't want it to turn red. ( the last...

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

How long after dying my hair can I use a color zapper? What color will it turn my hai [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is Dark/Medium Brown. Since summer, I've been dying my hair with a reddish tone. I haven't had my natural color since then. I decided to try black, I HATE IT. I look too pale and it looks like a wig. My friend told me about a loreal color zapper and I don't want to damage my...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

How to achieve chunky hair texture [ 2 Answers ]

When asking for 'texturizing' at the salon, I usually end up with something that is too 'softly' textured. I know there are different types of texturizing shears. How do I get a stylist to make the texture 'chunky'? I am usually never satisfied with the texture. Is this something I could do at...

View more questions Search