Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Club Clothes
    Im a 17 year old girl going to a club for the first time. Iknow, I'm pretty lame, lol. But I have nooo clue on what to wear. I don't want to wear something stupid so everyone will know that its my first time, haha.
    Well help me! And thanks. :]
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 6, 2008, 05:00 PM

Boy or girl?
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2008, 05:17 PM

Girl.
    Oops I forgot to say, lol
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 7, 2008, 04:16 PM

Well first rule of thumb is ALWAYS be comfortable with what you are wearing. If you are not comfortable it shows. Now I am not sure where you are but many clubs in the city have dress codes like no sneakers. It really depends on the club itself. Try looking at the clubs website if they have one and seeing if there is a dress code.
    Personally I wear moderate heels that are cute, because you want to be able to dance and walk not looking like a newborn giraffe. I wear tightish black pants and a bold color shirt that is not a casual t-shirt. I love colors because it makes you stand out. I tend to stay away from the trampy skank look because it just is not flattering and you attract such losers and the wrong kind of attention.
    Don't forget earrings and a few other cute accessories. Really anything goes as long as what you wear you wear with confidence. It also depends on what kind of venue you are going to such as punk show etc etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About Le Club in Manhattan [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone knows that club. During the 70's it was on 54th street East Manhattan. Tell me about it, and if you know a web site.

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Club photo [ 6 Answers ]

I have all of my photo albums on a web sight called club photo & I can no longer bring up the sight. Has anyone else had this problem?

Night club [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?

View more questions Search