Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queentogan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country?
    hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I will appreciate a better information on liposuction and if it s safe or advisable to undergo it, especially in my country under such a circumstance. Thank you
    nororo7 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 08:01 PM

Would it be done in a hospital setting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Safe sex? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are underage (13 and 15) and we know that w are a bit too young to be involved in sex, but we plan on doing it when I am 15 and he's 17... we really can't wait to do this, but is it right? Even if we use both ways of protection?

Is this safe? [ 9 Answers ]

Not sure who to ask this of. Building Inspector in small town does not seem to know anything and he only works a couple days a week. A plumber is the one who fixed and cleaned the situation I need answers too. I get different answers from different plumbers. This week I got fed up with an on...

Safe sex [ 4 Answers ]

Is It Safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin not just to get lighter I have an excuse. One summer when I was in middle school I had to go to summer school and we were outside for a long period under the sun. That is when my life changed my face got pitch black dark I mean real dark but the rest of my body stayed it's...

View more questions Search