Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gangster1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Confused guy
    Receantly I stared talking to my ex girlfriend of 4 years on and off about 2 to 3 times a week now. I was the one who initiated the "friendship" sort of calling it like that but when I called her I found out she was having an adventure and still is with some other guy. I was like cool I guess she can do whatever she wants. At the beginning I kept it cool like not mentioning about our past relationship and that is cool with me. About a week ago we were hanging out at her place and she told me that the other guy was there last night. I sort of got jealous a bit cause she told me about what they were doing, exactly what me and her used to do. She tells me that she doesn't know what she wants and only wants to be friends with me but mentions sometimes that she wants to comeback and talks about the other guy that he ain't no good (they aren't even going out). She promises me that will do stuff togheter but keeps cancelling on me (not keeping her word) I don't really know what to do? I want her to be friends with me but I guess it doesn't feel right! I get jealous of the other guy, I guess what am trying to say is that I am not ready to be friends! I still have feelings for her! Should I tell her straight out how I feel?
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2008, 01:54 PM

Well here it seems to me as if the girl knows what she wants but she just does not want to hurt your feelings. I wouldn't waste my time on her, you are going to end up getting hurt in the long run.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I guess what am trying to say is that I am not ready to be friends! I still have feelings for her
    Then you should stop hanging around her, and let yourself heal, and get some dignity, and self respect back, by disappearing from her life, until you can be friends. Its called NO CONTACT!!!!

Stop fooling yourself, with this hanging around BS, your doing.

Nov 6, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Did I mentioned that this back and forth thing been happening for about 2 years and a half now. Every time we go back is always the same
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyoftwins200 View Post
    Well here it seems to me as if the girl knows what she wants but she just does not want to hurt your feelings. I wouldnt waste my time on her, you are going to end up getting hurt in the long run.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 09:08 PM

So either keep riding the roller coaster, or get off. You don't break a cycle by doing the same thing over and over, and think something will change. That's insanity!

Nov 7, 2008, 03:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    So either keep riding the roller coaster, or get off. You don't break a cycle by doing the same thing over and over, and think something will change. Thats insanity!
    Yah! That is true! It could exactly be an emotional coaster. I do realize that I can't be around this person no longer and I know it deep inside of me that this kind of behavior is only doing no good to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I got married at an early age cause he got me pregnant. And we didn't actually live together cause he needs to work abroad for 2 years and when he comeback I also go abroad so I think we just stay together for 1year at the most. And now we haven't seen each other for almost 2years again. The...

Confused about what I should do. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, There is this girl I like at school. I just recently met her about halfway through the second semester, when I was helping one of her friends with a problem in class. During class we would talk and make jokes. And she would smile and laugh accordingly. And after about two weeks I found...

Confused and sad [ 2 Answers ]

So, I'm 15 years old Last summer I really like a guy whose just bigger than me 2 years. He used to talk to me but I thought he was fooling around as I thought he didn't deserve me as he was better(the biggest mistake I made) because I never did talk to him back. He thought I was fooling him...

I'm Confused [ 9 Answers ]

I have this question in my mind My weigh is 30kgs its about 70Ibs My father has told me that I was a small How will you give birth to boys becase you are very thin Days passed and I'm grew up . My mother always tell me how will you give birth to boys because you are very thin I...

Confused, What to do? [ 4 Answers ]

So here is the confusing situation. As long as I could remember I loved my best guy friend. Since I was like 12 the feelings just grew and became something real. We were always close. Then when I was in senior high we slept together a few times but never really became boyfriend/girlfriend. But this...

View more questions Search