Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoriTurner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Multiple Choice, Please help me
    Of the following different types of securities, which is typically considered most risky?

a) Certificates of deposit

b) Long term government bonds

c) common stocks of large companies

d) U.S. treasury bills

Cannot seem to find the answer anywhere, I am hoping someone out there will know this, any and all help is appreciated.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 14, 2006, 07:55 PM
    I would say it is C but not real sure
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2006, 11:39 AM
    I agree with Demonspeeding_2005

c) common stocks of large companies, I think would be the most risky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1-OPT-H1B using first year choice [ 18 Answers ]

Great site for all of us.. thanks a lot My case:- Came to US in 2002 on F1, got my opt in feb 2005, and h1 in oct 2005, married and my wife ( was on F2, now on h4) doesn't work. Last year I filed 1040nr and 8843. I tried using 1040NR as my previous year but ended up getting very little...

What is First Year Choice [ 1 Answers ]

Atlanta Tax Expert, Thank you for your assistance. Since my wife's employer didn't withheld her Social Security and Medicare tax because they think she should be exempted from those two taxes, how can she file on her tax form about this? Does she need to pay the penalty? BTW, what's...

First Year Choice statement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Atlanta Tax Expert, In my earlier posting, you had advised that I wait till about June 2006 and then file as a resident using the First Year Choice( FYI- I changed to H1 status from F1 in Oct 2005) . How many days do I have to be in the US in 2006 to meet the substantial presence test? And...

First Year Choice & Resident / NR [ 6 Answers ]

I stayed in US in 2003 , 2004 and in 2005 and as per substantial presence it is total of 160.5 days (which is less than 183days). 1. I filled 1040NR for 2003 without using First Year Choice and became resident in 2004 mid. Is it possible to amend my 2003 return by using first year choice and...

Need help with career choice [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a high school senior this year, and I'm undecided as to what I want to major in in college. Let me start by saying that I like hard work. I would like a career that lets me work outside at least some of the time. I also make very good grades. I'm at the top of my class and I could probably...

View more questions Search