Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jervick29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 06:41 AM
    1988 flstc I want to install springer front end?
    I have a 1988 harley davidson flstc heritage softail, I like the bike the way it is , but I would love to convert it to a springer front end. Can I do this with year/style bike and where do I get the parts? Thank you for looking. "DOC"
    Avery92050 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2009, 10:10 PM
    DOC...

Don't know if you ever got an answer but yes it's possible to put a springer on your bike. Here's a couple places that sell them...

J&P Cycles (Parts For Your Harley®, Honda Motorcycle Parts - J&P Cycles®)

Jireh Cycles (Aftermarket & Custom Motorcycle Parts - Harley Davidson Parts - Cycles)

FYI... springers take more maintenance and they aren't just a "bolt on" item so do some calling around before you just buy it and try to install.

Avery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Springer Spaniel [ 2 Answers ]

My Springer Spaniel is 11 years old. The past year he has developed these lumps all over his body. Some are small nodules and other were small fatty tissues and now they have grown very large. We take him to the vet periodically and the vet has said as long as they do not fester or bother him leave...

Jerry Springer Segment? [ 2 Answers ]

I know its long... but its juicy. :) Its been forever since I have posted anything. I love the man to dealth, but I love ME MORE! :) Techniqually we have been broken up since Feb, but we have been off and on up until about 2 weeks ago. (we both decided it was time to move on) I know we can't be...

4 month old springer spanial [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old springer spaniel Had her since she was 8 weeks, She is starting to poo in her crate during the night and has done it during the day I don't know what to do now!! I have a 15 month old baby and its not healthy if I have to keep cleaning poo up PLEASE HELP!! :mad:

Jerry Springer Story [ 8 Answers ]

OK so my relationship with my ex is really weird. I met him on new years 4 years ago. He was cocky at first but was still a gentleman. He is originally from Vancouver, Canada (3 hours away from Seattle). He recently got traded to Michigan from NY to play hockey. At the beginning he sounded like...

Feel like we should be on Jerry Springer [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing this concerning regarding our 40 year old daughter Our daughter took off for Canada with no word to her children nor the rest of the family; we did not know where she was. Got a call that she was sleeping in a bus station a month later. We are a middle class America family ...

View more questions Search