Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MNK Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Wonder View Post
    I'm Asian with brown skin. I've been using glutathione products and it's been the most effective yet. The pills take about a couple of months to work, but the whitening effect is all over. There are also gluta ampules you can use on your face but I haven't tried that. There there are the gluta creams and soaps, which are not as potent as the pills but will do for gradual whitening.

The brand of soap I use comes from the Philipines, there seems to be a whole host of these products coming from that country.

Since I've been using gluta (4 months), my color has changed from brown to fair (very light pale brown). I believe gluta will work for all skin types. It not only lightens but makes your complexion even and smooth. Uven my underarms have become even toned with the rest of my body. So with my knees, elbows and other parts.
    Hey,
    What dosage of glutathione hv u been using daily? Did u complement it with vitamin c? What ratio did u use if u used vit c? Thanks
    paripari Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 02:54 PM

Hey MNK where did you get your glutathione products from?. I want to buy something that really works but just confused because there are so many brands out there.:S. Some advice on this would be helpful. Thanks
    lilrapper Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelee View Post
    What I've found to be very effective is bio claire with no hydroquione. I have wasted alot of money on expensive products where most didn't work so who would have thought that an over the counter cream would work so well. It lightened my dark skin considerably in a short amount of time.
    Hey ruth2007.

I want to lighten my skin using Bio clair but I am confused because some people say not safe.

So I really need your help right now before I start using it,I want to know if you are using it up to now and how it works on u.

Help me.my e-mail is [email protected].
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 29, 2009, 01:49 PM

Although it definitely whitened my skin, I Would not recommend Bio claire. It thins the skin and makes it extremely tender, with veins clearly visible. Some people have also mentioned stretch marks. It is clear that it contains steroids and who knows what other harmful ingredients, so I think you should give it a miss.
    paripari Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 03:12 PM

Hi MAHARANI, Have you tried any other whitening pill?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 29, 2009, 03:51 PM

Hi paripari,

Bio claire is a cream, lotion or oil, depending on which of their range you have selected. I don't believe they do pills.

I have not used any skin whitening pills by any particular skin whitening company, but I have used MSM in the past but I did not take it consistently to pass comment on whether I could see a difference.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Lilrapper you do not want to try Bio clair, there are other lighteners out their that are not harmful. If I had known the dangers of bio clair before I had tried it, I would have never purchased it. What reason is there to try something that you have been informed that it is not safe to use and can possibly give you irreversible results? Try something else. That mess (steroids) get's into your blood stream, not just on your skin.

If Bio claire ever came out with "lightening" pills, they will probably be made with steroids too... lol. But, the MSM I am still curious if it can really lighten?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A whitening cream that works like magic! POHLI [ 36 Answers ]

Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a...

Skin Whitening Product that actually works for all, what is? [ 27 Answers ]

I've heard many products, Whiterskin,Herbalinn (www.herbalinn.com),Makari,ZBigatti,Pallid,Body Bleach & a few more, I hear Whiterskin works only for some people so I can't take a chance on that one, I always heard positive about Herbalinn so I ordered one from www.herbalinn.com (Is this the same...

Looking for safe whitening product [ 3 Answers ]

hi to all! =] I'm still thinking of what kind of whitening pills I should buy... because I don't really know what to pick... and I don't really know what are safe or not safe... but I recently saw Lucida-DS on eBay and the info in there was quite convincing but I still don't know if its true or...

View more questions Search