Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drhani Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2008, 05:06 AM
    [QUOTE=Wendy Wonder]I'm Asian with brown skin. I've been using glutathione products and it's been the most effective yet. The pills take about a couple of months to work, but the whitening effect is all over. There are also gluta ampules you can use on your face but I haven't tried that. There there are the gluta creams and soaps, which are not as potent as the pills but will do for gradual whitening.

The brand of soap I use comes from the Philippines, there seems to be a whole host of these products coming from that country.

Since I've been using gluta (4 months), my color has changed from brown to fair (very light pale brown). I believe gluta will work for all skin types. It not only lightens but makes your complexion even and smooth. Uven my underarms have become even toned with the rest of my body. So with my knees, elbows and other parts.///////////////////////

hi can u tell me the brand name and dose values I know its very safe without any side effect but I want to know the brand name of glutathion capsule which u are using,, thanks

Feb 18, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Hi all,I have one method which can help u,but you have to make this at home friends,take one stillmens bleach cream and 2 archee creams and one lage size betnovate cream you can add vit E capsul 5 to 6 capsule gell mix all very well,, apply this cream to your face and neck its really v effective but don't use this cream for long period as it has betnovate which iz a steroid and can increase hair growth on your face but if you are male you can use this without this fear you can see results within 1 week after having your desired complexion stop adding betnovate cream,it iz just like a miracle believe me.but don't use for long periods it can cause acne as well so you have to take care of your skin but you can try it
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drhani
    hi all,i have one method which can help u,but u have to make this at home friends,take one stillmens bleach cream and 2 archee creams and one lage size betnovate cream u can add vit E capsul 5 to 6 capsule gell mix all very well ,,,apply this cream to your face and neck its really v effective but dont use this cream for long period of time as it has betnovate which iz a steroid and can increase hair growth on your face but if u are male u can use this without this fear u can see results within 1 wk after having your desired complexion stop adding betnovate cream,it iz just like a miracle believe me.but dont use for long periods it can cause acne aswell so u have to take care of your skin but u can try it
    Hey how you comwe across that and what is stillmen bleach cream where do they sell that at? Nice job!:) happy whitening
    whiterskinnow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Hi, Im marissa and I know how you feel girl. I have been looking forever for skin lightener that will help with the spots on my face and body. I wanted to even out my skin color and maybe lighten just a few shades. I have wasted a lot of money on stuff that doesn't work.

Also don't every buy products that are not made by a big company, you can never trust if they are honest. Read this article Do L-Glutathione Pills Make Skin Lighter? It will tell you all about that scam that smaller companies are running to take your money! You must be patient there is no quick fix!

List of Skin Lightening Creams
    - check out what rating they got, if they are recommended, and what their active ingredients are.

I hope that helps! Im a member of WomenInquire.com and it is the BEST website if you are looking to lighten skin, it gives you a ton of information, how-tos, list of whitening creams, gels, cleansers, masks, and they are truthful. They tell you what really works and what doesn't!
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Feb 18, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterskinnow
    Hi, Im marissa and i know how u feel girl. I have been looking forever for skin lightener that will help with the spots on my face and body. I wanted to even out my skin color and maybe lighten just a few shades. I have wasted alot of money on stuff that doesnt work.

Also dont every buy products that are not made by a big company, u can never trust if they are honest. Read this article Do L-Glutathione Pills Make Skin Lighter? It will tell u all about that scam that smaller companies are running to take ur money! U must be patient there is no quick fix!

List of Skin Lightening Creams
    - check out what rating they got, if they are recommended, and what their active ingredients are.

I hope that helps! Im a member of WomenInquire.com and it is the BEST website if u are looking to lighten skin, it gives u a ton of information, how-tos, list of whitening creams, gels, cleansers, masks, and they are truthful. They tell u what really works and what doesnt!
    OMG! Thanks for the link! I've never came across this site! :D

Feb 19, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    Hey how you comwe across that and what is stillmen bleach cream where do they sell that at? nice job!:) happy whitening

Hi friend I have used this formula it really works but as I told you it can increase hair growth and can cause acny but I tell you I have tried many thing but that iz the best one,now I don't use this regulrly but whenever I want to improve my complexion I use this for 10 to 15 days it iz very effective and if you want fair complexion faster than you can add 2 betnovate creams or 3 even but dear friend betnovate iz a steroid so it has some side effects but you can try it and shoud stop using this formula after desired results;; buttt at your own risk as I do,, now I'm planning to try glutathion'''''''''
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 20, 2008, 01:37 PM
    How long do the results last for you and can I ask what your background is ?

Thanks

Feb 23, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI
    How long do the results last for you and can I ask what your background is ?

Thanks
    Hi maharani results last as long as u can protect yourself from direct sunlight:)
    ebony29 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace032000
    I found the product that works for me!! I've been searching for about two years now for a product that worked for me! Countless hours searching through forums like this and doing my own research on chemicals. I hope all you ladies are reading this...because this product really does work. I've been using it for about a month now and already seeing my skin lighten by 2 shades. I paid around $200 for this...but I got a huge set of the product. The main ingredient in the lotion is Kojic acid, licorice, ascorbic acid (vitamin etc.). The lady selling this product has been selling it for years on ebay and has hundreds of repeat customers. Please let me know if you need more information or pictures of myself before and after.

I've tried it all from skin whitening pills to "body bleach" and have seen little to no results. I was skeptical about trying this product but I'm glad I did because the skin on my face peeled within two days of using the lotion and black soap together.

Just in case you're wondering I am Black and Native Alaskan, but if you saw me you wouldn't know I was native with the exception of my hair... I have always had uneven skin tones...but this lotion and face creame has even my skin toned dramatically and unexpectedly lightened my face by two shades (back to the color of my scalp!) I'm posting this message because this product works and I'm glad to share it with you. I'll be happy to provide more information...

thanks,

jace032000

I'm very unhappy right now. I used to have real even but very dark skin and just wanted to make it brighter. Used clearessence maxi tone range for a while and it gave me these faint patches around my eyes-i stopped using that and decided to use makari to remove the patches-now my face is completely messed up- I wish I could sue makari. My skin has at least 5 shades now. The patches are much darker and I'm just so sad. Let have the ebay's woman ID so I can do something about my face. Can I also see your before and after pictures? Thank you.
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Hey Ebony29

I really recommend you stop using skin lightners and possibly see a dermatologist.

You can probably start by getting a facial peel.

Good luck
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 25, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebony29
    I'm very unhappy right now. i used to have real even but very dark skin and just wanted to make it brighter. Used clearessence maxi tone range for a while and it gave me these faint patches around my eyes-i stopped using that and decided to use makari to remove the patches-now my face is completely messed up- i wish i could sue makari. My skin has at least 5 shades now. the patches are much darker and i'm just so sad. let have the ebay's woman ID so i can do something about my face. can i also see your before and after pictures? Thank you.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your results.
    When I used Diana Stalder I suffered from some dark patches also.
    What you have to do is if you're still using the cream, stop. Let your skin heal. Use extra virgin olive oil at night.
    Also, please contact your dermatologist.
    myyou27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace032000
    I found the product that works for me!! I've been searching for about two years now for a product that worked for me! Countless hours searching through forums like this and doing my own research on chemicals. I hope all you ladies are reading this...because this product really does work. I've been using it for about a month now and already seeing my skin lighten by 2 shades. I paid around $200 for this...but I got a huge set of the product. The main ingredient in the lotion is Kojic acid, licorice, ascorbic acid (vitamin etc.). The lady selling this product has been selling it for years on ebay and has hundreds of repeat customers. Please let me know if you need more information or pictures of myself before and after.

I've tried it all from skin whitening pills to "body bleach" and have seen little to no results. I was skeptical about trying this product but I'm glad I did because the skin on my face peeled within two days of using the lotion and black soap together.

Just in case you're wondering I am Black and Native Alaskan, but if you saw me you wouldn't know I was native with the exception of my hair... I have always had uneven skin tones...but this lotion and face creame has even my skin toned dramatically and unexpectedly lightened my face by two shades (back to the color of my scalp!) I'm posting this message because this product works and I'm glad to share it with you. I'll be happy to provide more information...

thanks,

jace032000
    Hi please I will like to see your before and after and also know the name of the products on eBay that the lady is selling
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by myyou27
    Hi please i will like to see your before and after and also know the name of the products on ebay that the lady is selling
    The product Jace was referring to is Diana Stalder :)
    myyou27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    The product Jace was referring to is Diana Stalder :)
    Thanks have you tried it?
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Mar 22, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tufile
    I’m a dark skin person and I wanted to know which skin lightening product actually lightens the skin. Is there anyone who was dark skin and used a lightning product and worked please let me know.
    If u really want to lighten you are skin tone unifomly U should take L-Glutathione 1250mg and 1000mg alpha lipoic acid and 1000mg vitaminC in a day, and it is necessary to take L-Glutathione with lemon water with too much concentration. You have to take this for 5-6 months.In addition to it U can apply some type of topical solution also. But try to protect from sun even for 1 hour also. Me and my two friends have been using it for 2 months and it has shown us drastic results I have lightened my skin tone by 3 shdes but my other friends by 2 shades.I am a college boy and when I returned home everybody was astonished and started asking me that how did this happen.If u have any further queries mail me on ([email protected])
    pnaybeauty Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 03:09 AM
    Everything is a trial and error. Some products may work for you but not work for me. It sucks to spend money but once you find the right product, you stick with it!
    BeAMole Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 02:44 PM
    I was in the beauty store, and this lady was talking to a friend of hers that walked in. She was complaiing about her scars, I was listening and she mentioned Rico Lemon Xtra. She said it works really fast. I was like what the hck it is really cheap so I bought a box. I have been using it for 5 days now... (seriously) my roommate said omg your skin I looking good... I was like are you serious. I have been doing nothing diferently. I know the product is on the banned list for contaig more hydroquinone that what the government allows, but who cares. I am starting to see the fading on my legs and a spot on my face already. It is largely a little bit of a diffrence but it has not ben a week yet.

Try it! Seriously.
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pnaybeauty
    Everything is a trial and error. Some products may work for you but not work for me. It sucks to spend money but once you find the right product, you stick with it!
    Thank you so what works for one person may not work for the other, so its really a trial and error, you can't really say this and that don't work period because lightening creams work differently on everyone.
    ashm Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drhani View Post
    hi all,i have one method which can help u,but u have to make this at home friends,take one stillmens bleach cream and 2 archee creams and one lage size betnovate cream u can add vit E capsul 5 to 6 capsule gell mix all very well ,,,apply this cream to your face and neck its really v effective but dont use this cream for long period of time as it has betnovate which iz a steroid and can increase hair growth on your face but if u are male u can use this without this fear u can see results within 1 wk after having your desired complexion stop adding betnovate cream,it iz just like a miracle believe me.but dont use for long periods it can cause acne aswell so u have to take care of your skin but u can try it

Hi am from uk where can I purchase these creams from and can u tell me in details how to mix them get back to me asap thanku
    ashm Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drhani View Post
    Can u help me by teling me how to mix the creams in details thanku

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A whitening cream that works like magic! POHLI [ 36 Answers ]

Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a...

Skin Whitening Product that actually works for all, what is? [ 27 Answers ]

I've heard many products, Whiterskin,Herbalinn (www.herbalinn.com),Makari,ZBigatti,Pallid,Body Bleach & a few more, I hear Whiterskin works only for some people so I can't take a chance on that one, I always heard positive about Herbalinn so I ordered one from www.herbalinn.com (Is this the same...

Looking for safe whitening product [ 3 Answers ]

hi to all! =] I'm still thinking of what kind of whitening pills I should buy... because I don't really know what to pick... and I don't really know what are safe or not safe... but I recently saw Lucida-DS on eBay and the info in there was quite convincing but I still don't know if its true or...

View more questions Search