Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juiceyka84 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Blowing snot out of my girley parts
    What does it mean when it looks like I amd blowing snot out of my girly parts? Sorry its kind of graphic, but I don't know any other way to describe it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 06:05 AM

Thanks for the mental image, juicey, either you are just fooling around here or you are serious. If you are having that problem, sounds like a very bad vaginal infection.

I think if you had really tried hard, you would have found a better way of describing this affliction.

Nov 6, 2008, 06:57 AM
    I am not fooling around. The discharge is creamy white and sticky (which made me think of snott). Sorry about the discription, but I am kind of just freaking out.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 08:32 AM

Sounds like a yeast infection:

Yeast Infections - Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention

There are non-prescription and prescription meds that can be used to clear it up. Eating Yogurt also helps.

Nov 6, 2008, 08:58 AM
    The thing is it doesn't itch, smell, burn, nothing. I am due for my period today, but it hasent come just the discharge.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 12:49 PM

Where does the term, go to the doctor not pop into your mind??
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Nov 6, 2008, 12:57 PM

How old are you?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 12:59 PM

Is it possible that you had a cyst and it popped? That's happened to me. You can read about them here.

Ovarian cysts - CNN.com

Nov 6, 2008, 01:14 PM
    I am 24, healty for the most part. Don't know about the cyst thing. I was just asking because I missed a few birthcontroll pills this month and my boyfriend and I didn't use condems. Today is the day I am due for my period. I have been feeling like crapola since 10/28 which I had very very light brown spotting (in toilet paper only) and the 10/29.

Yes Fr-Chuck the Doctor did come to mind, but I was wanting to get a few opinions on here before I called seeing that I would have to wait 2 weeks or more to see her.
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:19 PM

Well I was about 18 when I had my cyst that popped and the doctor said I was healthy too. It may not be the case but it was the first thing I thought when I read your post

Nov 6, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Here is my previous post from a few days ago, let me know if it sounds like what you went through with your cyst

10/28/08-nauseated – tired – cranky – lower back pain – cramping in lower abdomen – light brown spotting only when I wiped – burping more than usual – inability to concentrate – pressure in lower abdomen – irritability – congested – sense of smell might be stronger because all I could smell all day was smoke and stinky feet – feels like AF is coming

10/29/08-nauseated – tired – cramping – bloated – lower back pain – felling entire body heaviness – hungry but if I eat it feels like I am going to vomit –light brown vaginal spotting, only when I wiped - inability to concentrate – burping more that usual – vertigo – hips and inner thigh pain – abdomen pressure – irritability – feels like AF is coming – rear-end feels bigger and heaver – hiccups more than usual – legs feel like there in ACE bandages – hips feel like there in vice grips – tail bone hurts – congested – sense of smell might be stronger, still smelling stinky feet.

10/30/08-congested – woke up with pressure/congestion type headache – 4-5 pinprick type feeling at belly button – nausea on ride to work – tender shoulder blade area (upper back) – fells like AF is coming – think sense of smell is stronger, again with the stinky feet – by 9:00 am the headache got worse even after taking (2) Advil – hiccupping more than usual – feels like some one is constantly pressing on the top of my right breast with on e finger – for some reason I burst into tears at work in front of my boss (no reason but it felt great to cry) –

Today 10/31/08 (as of 10:00am)
    -woke up feeling like major crap stiff neck, pain in upper back, stuffy head – wasn’t nauseous but gagged after taking a sip of my coffee, but continued drinking it with no other problem – still feel like AF is coming – another pressure headache –tired despite the fact that I went to bed at 9:30 (opposed to 11) and woke up at 5:30 (opposed to 4:30 or 5) - lower abdominal cramping as I type

I do know that my last period was 10/10/08 and I am due for the next on 11/6/08. I do take YAZ but this month I did miss (9) total pills (3 the first week – 4 the second week – 2 this week) I am just wondering does this sound like I might be Preg or possibly something else?? All advice and opinions are welcome. Thank You
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:29 PM

I experienced the low back pain, cramping in lower abdomen- inability to concentrate (because of the pain I was in) and pressure in lower abdomen.

Nov 6, 2008, 01:38 PM
    I have all of those things going on from prety much the first day I wrote until no. The lack of consentration is due to me being soooo darn tired. All I do all day is space out and stare at things. Like right now I am ready for BED but I got pleny of sleep last night went to bed at 9pm woke up at 4am. A few month ago I would go to bed at 11:30ish and wake up at 4am and be fine. Confusing you yet? I sure am.

Went to the dr a week ago because of constant constapation and she drew blood and everything came back normal (panc. Liver, white blood, thyroid)

Im wondering if I'm not pregnant??
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:41 PM

Have you taken a pregnancy test at all?

Nov 6, 2008, 01:43 PM
    No I haven't, Not yet. I figured if its late I will let it be a few days late not just a few hours late.
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:53 PM

Yeah that's a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parts in oil pan! [ 11 Answers ]

I brought my Briggs & Stratton 16.5 tractor in for it's inaugural oil change. While draining the oil, I hear a little "plop" and find a small round half piece of metal with a cam on it about the size of a watch battery. I don't think there is any damage as of yet, but I have pulled the bottom half...

How do you get dried "snot" to release fromt the inside of the baby's nose? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get dried "snot" to release fromt the inside of the baby's nose?

Looking for parts [ 5 Answers ]

I've been looking for a fan motor for my dads direct vent wall gas furnace. I can't seem to find one with the same specs the motor has. It is a sears furnace but they said it is no longer available. The name on the motor is universal electric co. it is 115v 60 hz 2.4A 1100/950 rpm 1/20 hp 1/2 dia...

Snot? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song that starts with the line: spray the masses with gunfire? I think it is by snot but has been covered by another band at some point...

View more questions Search