Ask
    Azodeh Daniel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Write twenty definations of marketing
    Write twenty definations of marketing
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2008, 04:58 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Definations [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, Being an ametuar i would like to The definations & literature on following terms Used in photography 1. aperture 2. lens 3. vf 4. flim speed 5. flash modes 6. close focus

Twenty something Sons [ 3 Answers ]

Hi In a difficult place right about now. We have 2 sons - 23 and nearly 25. Youngest lives locally - about 2 blocks from us and the other one lives in another state about 2000km away. Just find it difficult dealing with their selfishness and thoughtlessness. We have not been able to...

The life of a bipolar twenty year old and her suicidal fianc [ 2 Answers ]

Its been a while since I've posted or answered anything here. I was kinds in withdrawal from the world for a while. If you have ever seen any of my posts you've seen that my life is far from perfect. My fiancé and I have been through a lot. Recently we separated and while I was gone he started...

Twenty minus the product of 4 and a number x is less than four [ 3 Answers ]

twenty minus the product of 4 and a number x is less than four. how is this equation written?

Does anyone want a twenty year old daughter? [ 10 Answers ]

I am twenty years old and really smart. I attend college, which I fund by myself. I just wanted to know if there is a family out there who would want to have a daughter. I know that I am older than the usually adopted age, but I am just seeking the help of a kind an loving two parent family; one...

View more questions Search