Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddyy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Is it ghost or is it me?
    My home was built in 1900 I have looked but have yet to find any information about anyone every dying here. My wife and our twin girls live here and my mother lives here with us also. The first halloween here is when we my wife and I heard a young lady scream that woke us both up we the sound came from our babies room we went in and there was nothing we checked outside and satisfied that no one was being hurt or screaming we went back to bed about 15 minutes later we heard what sounded like a window breaking downstairs but it with the echo that came from it it sounded like the basement so I got out of bed checked the whole house and there where no broken windows I went outside and checked the houses beside mine nothing was broken. I served in the Army for 4 years so the dark doesn't really bother me but for some reason I can not bring myself to go into the basement or the attic of the house by myself when my Mother and wife found out about this they made it into a joke until about 3 weeks ago when my wife and I went to her brothers house for a couple of hours we came home and my mother swears she heard a deep voice saying her name. We never told her about the sound my wife and I had heard but today she tells us while we took the kids out trick or treating she heard what sounded like a young woman crying in the girls old room when she went in there she said there was nothing there and she went back to her room about 2 hrs later she heard the same sound downstairs after investigating she couldn't find anything. I guess my question is could this be really happening or is it in our heads it bothered me so much I moved the girls out of there old room and put them in the spare bedroom which is now converted into there room. If this isn't just my imagination what do I do to take care of it I feel that there are 2 things here one that isn't much trouble and another which is the scariest thing I have ever felt in my lifetime. Plus I have been having weird dreams with a certain name that I can never remember when I wake up but the dreams are never good all I remember is something around me until I say a word then I am attacked and I wake up probably just my imagination and this is probably going to get made fun of a lot sorry but it really has me spooked
    mmaxim Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 07:56 AM

There is no such thin as ghosts. It might have been satans angels.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 7, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaxim View Post
    there is no such thin as ghosts. It might have been satans angels.
    I disagree. There are such things as ghosts. There are many kinds of spirits in the world. Some living people are able to project their presence into a different place. Sometimes deceased people hang around in spirit, either because they are confused or angry or otherwise stuck, or because they like it here and want to help people. Then there are many kinds of spirits that were never human. Some of these we call "angels," meaning a spirit that is very wise, good, and powerful, serving the highest good of all. As for "satan's angels" or "devils," I have never met any of those. Spirits that are disruptive, that serve chaos, yes. But I wouldn't call them evil. Chaos is an important part of our universe. Complete order would be stagnation. And some spirits, human or otherwise, do feed on others' fear and pain.

Well, I don't want to digress too far into the philosophical. It seems unlikely, doesn't it, that you are all just making this up? Usually you know when you are imagining something or daydreaming, right? So it does seem that something is going on. You might be able to find someone with experience in such things in your area who can help with this. Some paranormal investigators are helpful, but many just try to analyze whether there is paranormal activity or not. You might find a shaman or other similar practitioner who can look into it, and help to orient these energies in a more positive way, for you and for any spirit or being with which you are dealing.
    Dizzyangel92 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaxim View Post
    There is no such thin as ghosts. It might have been satans angels.
    If there's no such thing as ghosts how is Satan's Angels real? COME ON PEOPLE
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 3, 2013, 05:32 PM
    I think what mmaxim was trying to say (even though this post is from 2008) is that there is a difference between what is defined as a ghost and a satanic angel (demon). Just because one may or may not exist does not validate the other's reality.
    pui10 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 02:53 PM
    I believe that there is a sad energy in that house. An energy that either had a tragic ending or a tragic life. If it is just that than it is not trying to hurt you and is trying to make its presence known. That is the energy of the girl crying. The window and screaming may be apart of some death. Sometimes energy attatches itself to an object. Is there an object that you recently bought at an antiqe store of found when you moved in or found buried in the yard that could have triggered or upset some energy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was this a ghost? [ 6 Answers ]

When my now 21 yr old son was 4, he and I lived in a 2 story, 2 bedroom house that was built in 1849. It was in a small waterfront hamlet on the chesapeake bay. It was my first home on my own, and I convinced myself that the fear I felt in the house was just first time home jitters. One night after...

I think I have a ghost, how do I know? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently moved into a house and have been finding that in the middle of the night when I get up to do things such as make my baby a bottle I use the downstairs restroomand someone or something locks me in everytime. This only happens in the middle of the night when I am completely alone...

Is this a ghost /wat is it? [ 10 Answers ]

hi i was taking pic. in my room on my digital camra and i put them on the coumpter and first i saw smoke with kinda medium holes in it was weard then in other pic i saw a red kinda bubble thing i have no idea what it is can u help me / i also took more pic to see if it was the camra and the same...

View more questions Search