Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnemarieC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Using Excel and Word to create Labels
    I have an excel document with information I would like use to create address labels in word.

Can anyone help please?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 02:08 AM

Hi, AnnemarieC!

I'm not sure if there's a way to convert an Excel file to a Word Document. But, I'm using really old Microsoft Office programs. There may be a way now, though. Hopefully, someone will come along who knows about the most current Excel and Word programs.

With what I have, I would be copying and pasting the information from the Excel program into the labels of the Word program.

I hope that is at least a little bit helpful!

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 6, 2008, 07:39 AM

You would setup a mail merge in Word using the Excel table as your data document. Thew Mail Merge wizard should walk you through this.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 02:49 PM

Your question could be interpreted about 100 different ways. Best to post a sample of your spreadsheet so we can look at what you're talking about.

Meanwhile, I've printed 1000s of labels in both Excel and Word. So this is easily doable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I center the labels in my Microsoft excel spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

How do I center the labels in my Microsoft excel spreadsheet

Insert Word doc in Excel [ 2 Answers ]

Hai I created a Microsoft word document. I want to insert into an excel file. Also the mouse pointer should come above the inserted document. I want to edit the document

Excel and word compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to streamline the data entry process in my company with regards to a new service. Right now we input customer order info into a Word document, retype the same info into an Excel spreadsheet, then copy and reformat the information into an Outlook email to the customer. I would like to...

Excel & Word compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have Office 97. If documents (Word or Excel)are created in later versions of Office, will I be able to open them in Office 97?

View more questions Search