Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 10:04 PM

He is dragging his feet to test you.He is trying to have you do for him what he should be doing for himself.

BOUNDARIES!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this personality disorder indicate? [ 5 Answers ]

I have just started dating a 68 year old man. I visited his apartment. He has lived there for 4 years, and cannot decide whether to buy a home or condo, or what to do. The house is a disaster! Bed never made, toilette bowl not flushed, boxes and stuff stacked up everywhere. Also, he does not...

Personality disorder [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My Mother is going through a problem which is not known by us.. a brief history of her. Have heard that she had typhoid at early age His father had a second marriage and saw her mother always depressed and lonely Never got love from father Been from a depressed background...

Personality disorder [ 1 Answers ]

What makes personality diaorder an intirely meaningless and unhelpful diagnostic category? And a list of references please for further reading

Boarderline personality disorder [ 5 Answers ]

What is it?

Did she have a personality disorder? [ 24 Answers ]

I am trying to work out whether my ex has a personality disorder or whether we were just emotionally incompatible? I have had relationships - several. Most of them good. 3 years ago I met a girl who was down on her luck and very jealous and posessive and demanding on what she wanted - ALL OF MY...

View more questions Search