Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris_12345 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Alien phobias
    Heyy I'm scared of a couple of things... I know it sounds stupid but my greatest ever fear is aliens since I was a kid I have been fasinated by them I'm 15 an since I could remember I watched documenterys about them. I never used to be scared of them but all of a sudden I have been scared of them I don't know why? Sometimes it stops me sleeping at night because I'm so scared.. does any body know how to get rid of this phobia or anything lol... thank you

Kris:)
    capricorn27 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Ok first of all let me say this .... I used to be right with you on this subject and man o man it is far from funny ! I guess I should confess that really I still get that feeling of panic from time to time ... but - if I force myself to relax and then ask myself " what exactly is it that I think they are and where are they right now ? " I close my eyes and take two or three deep breaths before I let the answer come to me. 9 out of 10 times I find that I am reassured by the answer that comes from within me, not from my irrational conscience mind, but from my soul !

P.S.
    and for all other times still left in Question .... I leave a light on !!!! ;)
    alienbeleiver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 06:33 PM
    I'm scared of aliens too. All I do is try not thinking about it. Don't forget to take deep breaths. My fear started when I was five. My older sister would stay up late and watch this show called the X-files. It was a very good show but it would always talk about alien abuctions. The number 1 thing that scared me about that show was the theme song. It was so creepy. After that I didn't want to go to sleep. Then a person told me to just remain calm. Take deep breaths and make your mind wander somewhere else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident alien married to Nonresident alien- 1040 details [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a straightforward question: I am a resident alien who is married to a nonresident alien. We have one child who is my dependent. I will be filing as head of household and will claim an exemption for my wife (she does not work) and for my child. Do I still need to write my wife's...

Resident Alien or Nonresident Alien [ 7 Answers ]

I see this question many times on this website but still could not find the answer to the following. IRS rules (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040nre.pdf) say that "Generally, you are considered a resident alien if you meet either the green card test or the substantial presence test for 2007."...

Resident alien, nonresident alien or dual status [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, I arrived in US on Jan 6, 2004 with F-1 visa. I graduated in May 21, 2007. From May 21, 2007 until November 30, 2007 I was with OPT (that is considered still F1) and worked for a company in US. From October 1st until now (2008) I am under H1B visa working for the same company...

H1 (Resident Alien) and H4 (NR Alien) joint tax problem [ 7 Answers ]

I have been in the US since 2003 and have filed as a NON-Resident Alien for the tax year 2005 (I was a student). My H1B started Jan 1, 2006 and I got married on Aug 28th 2006. My wife joined me on my way back on a H4 visa. I know that we can both file as a Resident Aliens. 1. Is our STD...

Resident alien or dual status alien [ 3 Answers ]

This topic has been heavily discussed, but the concept is still not clear. I have been on H1 since January 15, 2005 (was on F1/OPT before that). I received a pay-check (approx. $1500) in those 14 days on 2005 that I was on F1 status. Since "I pass the substantial presence test for 2005, I am...

View more questions Search