Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chuck341 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Divorce just mucks everything up
    Im a teenager of divorce, I'm 15 and feel really confused and angry. My dad left mum a while ago but since him and mum got divorced things have gone down the hole. Really I've just had a bad life these past 2 years. First there was mum and dads divorce then the only two members of my family who cared about me died just 4 months apart from each other my aunt liz and granny. Lately I've been feeling so anggry at all of them all the time and I don't know what to do about it. Why did dad have to be such an alcoholic and have an affair, why can't my mum just actually notice me for once instead of just concentrating on Brent, why did Liz and Granny have to die when I needed them most. To top it all off I have no control over my anger and I just want to know what I'm supposed to do about any of it. To get an idea of how I feel go to one of these two links both to YouTube. YouTube - Sum 41 - Look At Me and YouTube - Walking Disaster- Sum 41 please note for the second link I haven't ran away yet and last 26 seconds don't apply to me feelingwise. If you can help me in any way that would be great thanks.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 03:34 PM

Please Please talk to some one. School counsellor, what ever it takes, get help fast. I understand where you are coming from. Mom wiped out their bank accounts ans did not tell us kids for over three weeks that dad was not coming home from a business trip. She then took up with an alcoholic and basically drank herself into an early grave. Home life with a drunk for a mother is no fun. Sad to say, that when I was growing up and all this was happening there was no such think as counselors in school, at church what ever. You just lived with it. Today there are many many people who's only job is to talk with you about the problems you are facing and walk with you on this journey called life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should We Divorce [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in my marriage for almost 3 years (May 11 will be 3 yrs). I LOVE my husband but I'm having a hard time deal with the issues we are having. We had a long talk last night because I suggested that we separate and try to work things out. Our problems are that he is financially...

My ilr after divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dear Sir/Madam, I just want to know I married with british citizen men 1999 and I get ILR visa. After 3 years our marriage is not work out then I go back my country on 2002 I try to contact them from my country for divorce but they not give me any response then I come back on 2004 I wrote...

I want a divorce he doesn't? [ 4 Answers ]

I want a divorce but my husband doesn't want to divorce how do we handle this situation?

About divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My friend was married last year 2007 and he wanted to divorce his filipina wife. How long will it take for him to finalize his status? >Moved from Forum Help<

Possible divorce [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know when it's time to get out of your marriage?

View more questions Search