Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1815chestnut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Bath Room Faucets water not working
    When I trun the faucets on in the bath room the water only comes out very little both hot and cold and then none at all.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 03:25 PM

Need some more info, it just happened, have you done any plumbing, what is the brand and model Number of your faucet, do this remove the Aerator turn on the water see if it works if it is OK then clean the screen install and check.

If still problem please answer my questions, Thanks.

John
    Attached Images

mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 05:51 PM

Betting that afaroo is dead on. Most likey plugged aerators. No problems in other areas of the home?
    1815chestnut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 08:11 AM
    I remove the Aerator as you said an it had what looked like little rockin it I clean it out and the faucet is working find.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by afaroo View Post
    Need some more info, it just happened, have you done any plumbing, what is the brand and model Number of your faucet, do this remove the Aerator turn on the water see if it works if it is ok then clean the screen install and check.

If still problem please answer my questions, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bath Tub Leaky Faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the bathtub faucets (they have never been replaced). Install the same measurements of Stem and seat. I have a continuous leak (dripping). Oh by the way the deviator does not have a seat, however there is a seat installed in pipe. Can you help?

Bath room mirrors [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: why do mirrors lose their reflective backing over time?:

Bath room in basment [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how hard is it to put a bath room in the bastment and about how much it should cost??

Two hot water faucets not working.rest of the house if fine. [ 2 Answers ]

We changed out the washer (seat?) and spring in a leaky cold water facuet in the bathtub. Now, the hot water in the tub, and the hot water in one of the faucets in the shower will not work. Any suggestions, solutions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sgiuliani

Old bath tub faucets without set screws [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all We are redoing our master bath. The house is 16 years old and the bathtub faucets do NOT have set screws that we can see. There is a small indent on the side of the handle the size of a flat head screwdriver and that's it. My husband is tempted to cut these off... please HELP! I can...

View more questions Search