Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowkibobb Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Honey, I don't know why it is hard to think of reasons. The reasons are right in front of you. He cheats, lies about it, and lies to other people that he only stays because you're so weak without him that you will kill yourself. Also, your sex life suffers, because he can't get hard, but then masturbates after you've gone to sleep. There are your reasons.

I know you are probably thinking...but she doesn't know the emotional bond we have. He is great when we are together, and we just click on an emotional level. Well, I do know. My ex and I had that bond. We were best friends, we could tell each other anything, we never fought, we just didn't. All of our friends used to comment on they would die to have a relationship like ours. We would sit for hours on end, at least 3 or 4 nights a week and just talk, and laugh, sometimes cry. We went on beautiful trips together. We would spend days, just the two of us on a boat floating around, and then sit on the beach at night and would just tell each other everything, or so I thought. We were joined at the hip. We really didn't go many places apart. It's not like we didn't make time for our separate friends, but most times we were together, enjoying golfing, or fishing, things like that. He would go to work in the morning, and come home everynight. His son, him and I would always sit and have dinner together. My point is, I thought I knew everything there was to know. But, he left out a few details. When I thought he was hard at work, he really was "hard" at work! See he was the boss. He would let his employees know what was on the agenda for the day, and off he would go to cheat on me. Not with just one girl, not with two, but countless. Then he would come home to me, and everything was normal....when in fact it wasn't. I was heartbroken when I finally found out.

So you can talk to him until you are blue in the face. He can make you all the promises in the world. Mine used to tell me he would NEVER even think of cheating on me or lying to me, because it had been done to him. Classic line by the way. Your guy just isn't going to up and change what he's been doing, trust me he won't. He may for awhile, but eventually he will go back to what he's doing. By that time, you will be in so deep, you won't be able to see the light of day. Your self esteem and self worth will be shot to hell, and you will be left with more of a broken heart than you would if you left now.

Please think about this. I don't want someone else to go through what I had to.
    Im so sorry you went through that, and I wish you didn't.
    Thank you again, and today I really think will have to be the decision day, though it hurts and awkward I guess it has to be done.
    Thank you so much hun.
    Take care
    meowkibobb Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    :)

you deserve better!!

no doubt you're a complete sweetheart. keep that inside, but stay strong and fight for the good things in life. there are so many wonderful people out there. there's no reason to waste your time with someone who takes advantage of your innocence.

i wish only good things for you.
    *hugs* thank you so much again.
    I believe everything will work out in the end
    Take care
    All the best wishes in the world for you
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Nov 8, 2008, 03:52 PM

Starby: Thanks for sharing :) Sorry you had to go through all that, but it sounds like you are now happier and better than before! And good for you, for making the tough decisions. :)

Meowkibobb: I think you know the overall opinion from all of us; you should leave him. It is a tough decision to make, but it has to be made.

What I always do is look at my problems as if I wasn't a part of it. Look at your problems from a third-party point of view. If you were giving advice to you, what would you say?

Do what Kitten suggested, and really read the story that starbuck posted. Then just think. See what conclusions you come to. And let us know :)
    laynayumi Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Nov 9, 2008, 10:05 PM
    He's cheating on you.
    And after you break up with him.
    Which I hope you do.
    Think positive & be positive.

You'll feel empty, embarrassed, and made a fool. But you have to realize you only grew stronger from learning how naïve you were and the position you put yourself in. Be accepting to change and in return it will do you good. It will guide you into a brighter future, a future where you are now one step further. A stronger woman. But you'll have to admit to your faults to learn from this situation because it was you who let him break you down.
    So next time if you have a gut feeling listen to your intuitions... they will guide you. They'll never lie... so trust them and hold on to them tight... But most importantly trust in yourself. Only "you" truly know what's best for you.. But you have to listen carefully.

Always think in these situations... what do you really have to loose..
    He's not worth it, but you are:]
    The world is too beautiful to miss out on.
    Don't spend your time on things that will make you think otherwise.

When you look in the mirror. Talk to yourself.
    Raise your shoulders high. Chin up. Breath in deep and exhale.

"Say I'm a strong woman and I know when to say no.
    And no one will get in my way, not even you."
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Nov 9, 2008, 11:39 PM
    [oops wrong thread
    vballtyme Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Yea he's cheating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend cheated on me has I said .am still trying to forgive him but I don't trust him at all . But I now I found out that he has been flirting with other girs:(

I cheated on my boyfriend with my best friend! [ 48 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I have been tearing myself apart for the past few day about this one. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year, and we plan on getting married. His is The One. =] However, my best friend and I have been BFF's for over 8 years. One night, while visiting him at college, we...

Is allowing a girl to believe you've cheated worse than cheating? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok well a few week ago I finished with my girlfriend, I didn't want to but the situation we were in made it so.Anyway she said no why don't we have a break. So I agreed... then like the clever sod I am, I get my phone out and start to write a text, keep in my mind I had no credit, and I position...

My boyfriend cheated [ 5 Answers ]

I wrote on here about my boyfriend cheating on me with a young girl .ive been trying so hard to get it out of my head but I can't am so angry I can never forgive him but I keep thinking about it all the time .I don't know what to do... :(

I accused him of cheating(I've been cheated on) [ 3 Answers ]

I admit that I have trust issues. My ex boyfriend of five years cheated on me and now, I'm with a wonderful guy. It's been almost a year and I accused him of cheating. Deep down inside, I know he wouldn't do it. I asked him about it and we had a major argument. Even though we settled it and I...

View more questions Search