Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inlthouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Dating in SC while separated
    Nothing done legally yet, but he has been gone since I had hime removed for Domestic violence. Not really into dating but have male friends I would like to see and am afraid he'll cause problems. He's not supporting child or me other then mtg.
    Just want to move on with my life.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 01:27 PM

Then the first thing you must do is get a divorce. Don't even consider dating until that is in your past. Remember this, if you do anything that remotely could be considered sleezy or against the marriage, he could and likely will use it against you in the divorce hearings if he is the nasty type.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating while separated. [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the laws about how long you have to be separated before you are free to date other people or even if you can date other people when you're separated? Do you have to be legally separated to be labeled separated?

Divorced or separated [ 11 Answers ]

We do not know if a friend is divorced or separated she will not say. I odd thing is her husband and her kids live a minute walk away from each other. Have you ever heard of ex's living this close?:)

Separated 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living separate from my husband for just about five years. I live in Ohio. He does not want to divorce me. Can I be requested a divorce based on the fact that we have been apart for so long?:confused:

View more questions Search