Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evergreen1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Low mileage (42K)1998 Honda CRV stalling while driving
    I am original owner of 1998 Honda CRV with 42K miles on it and it is now stalling while driving and sometimes while at a red light.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 01:54 PM

. Replace spark plugs with the exact NGK plugs that came in the vehicle.
    . Replace fuel filter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post224689

. Check idle rpm.

If problem continues, replace Ignition Control Module and coil:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post265896

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

91 Dodge Spirit Stalling and jerks when driving [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 Dodge Spirit, When I first start it and drive it as I come to a stop the Check Engine light comes on and it Idles very low, From that point on upon acceleration It runs great but when I try to maintain a steady speed the Car Jerks. I have ran the self diognastic and I get 3 Codes 1....

2002 Honda Civix EX stalling while driving [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2002 Civic EX, 57K miles, over the past few months it has been stalling at various speed DURING acceleration. I just had Honda look at it on 11/6. They found nothing and no computer codes in the log. They also could not reproduce the stalling with the tech in the car. Once it...

1998 Honda CRV stalling [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Would a faulty fuel pump relay cause intermittent stalling in my 19998 Honda CRV it just dies while going down highway and then restarts so far it is happening more often. If this is it where is it located thanks John

Mitsubishi Lancer 1998 low mileage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mitsubishi Lancer 1998 1.3 75HP car and recently it started getting very low mileage. When I went to a technical examination of the car where they connected it to the exhaust gases tester, they noticed that the O2 level was very high. Spark plugs have been changed recently. It started...

View more questions Search