Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Italian2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Playing hard to get?
    Hello, I donīt know what to do there is a girl I like and I through she likes me too... well I will tell this from beginning 2 month ago the high school started for us and I become to know her and after some time she hugged me and was very shy she smiled a lot while hugging me then after school I walked her home and she gave me her phone number by writing it on some piece of paper she casually found on the street besides I didnīt ask her for she gave me... then we massaged and I told her that I like her then another time she told me I am sweet and funny and this stuff then we have argued and for 1 week she ignored me a bit then she asked a friend of mine for a faver my friend said why donīt ask massimo(me) then she said no we have argued and smiled... then in school sometimes when iw as around she huged some of my friend I donīt know if it was to make me jealos... so today I send her a massage:how long do you want to ignore me she said: I donīt ignore you me:i think yes she:no meaby itīs because I donīt joke with you like before me:why not? She: I donīt knowi think meaby my charakter changed... me:ah okay... but tell me the thruth do you have interest in me? She:i see you more as a friend.. so know I donīt know if she plays hard to get and want to know if I really like her... or she really thinks of me as a friend?:confused:... answer
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 01:36 PM

Maybe you think too much.

Maybe life happens in front of you and not in text messages.

Maybe you talk to her about normal things and include feelings as part of that conversation without getting dramatic.

Maybe you just take a deep breath and ask her to go do something specific on a specific day at a specific time for a specific amount of time. Should be simple.

Maybe if you DO ask her out specifically and she says "no", maybe you don't spin off into despair, maybe you just keep talking like friends.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 8, 2008, 08:12 PM

I agree... don't over think it.

I think you should just face-to-face tell her because if you did send it through text, she might think that you're joking. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

My dsl always goes out while I am playing my 360 how do I fix this? [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I go 2 play my xbox 360 about a half and hour or so my dsl just all of a sudden stops like the light on my modem turns off and I get disconneceted but than it comes back on like 2 minutes later why does it do this?

Playing hard 2 get? [ 3 Answers ]

ryt so I been with my boyfriends lyk 2 years and in the beginning it was wonderful because he was so into me, wanting 2 c me everyday, txtin me all the tym. Now after 2 years we don't see each other much few hours in a week, don't spend much time on our own probs lyk 15 minutes then he says lets go...

Trouble playing mp3's on external hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a novice, just got a 320 gigabyte external hard drive to store my music on. I then just copied the "my music" folder on my laptop on to it, which may not have been the correct way to do it, but... Anyway, it's all on there, but I'm not able to play some of the files on Windows media player...

View more questions Search