Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shami1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Work experience degree
    Will you tell me whether the Concordia college and university [www.concordia-college.net] which offers work experience degrees is recognized world wide? Or is there any other globally accredited university which offer work experience degree?
    happy2003 Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2008, 03:06 PM

I'd stay away from this institution. What your actually doing is buying a degree from the government of Liberia, who runs the school out of Dominica, the US mailing address is actually in the Virgin Islands and their website is hosted in Pakistan. They are not accredited by any legitimate organization and by doing business with some of those countries you are helping fund numerous injustices and war. Not to mention in some states if you tried to use it you could face prosecution for using an unlawful degree.

I would sugest you use the money you would spend on the fake degree (that's what it is) to go to an accredited community college or trade school.
    JOYHSEES Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 02:09 PM

Can you tell me whether the Belford University which offers work experience degrees is recognized and a accredited or is it a scam?
    happy2003 Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Dec 15, 2008, 02:27 PM

No. Belford University is a scam too.

Listen people, if it sounds too easy or too good to be true... it is! School is supposed to challenge and help you grow, and frankly anyone touting their work experience degree as a real degree is in need of some education. There is not one legitimate institution that will grant you a degree based on your "life/work experience."

For help on determining if a college or university is accredited by a real and recognized source, there is some good info on wikipedia.

List of recognized accreditation associations of higher learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 15, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Please refer to this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/univer...lls-56488.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life experience degree [ 7 Answers ]

I expect I know the answer to this question. I have got a tefl qualification (celta) but no degree. To teach in taiwan japan saudi you need a degree. Ive been looking at the 'degree mill' sites specifically belford university. On the face of it it stinks but can anyone tell me will one of these...

Recognised Best online Universities for work Experience degree [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Any University which is recognised by Department of Education either regional or State. Offering Life Experience or Work Experience degrees.

Accreditated university for degree on work experience [ 6 Answers ]

Dear all , Can any body let me know is there any university or institution who is Accreditated & offer degree base on work experience . Regards

Live experience degree [ 2 Answers ]

What unversities and colleges who are accredited offer life experence degrees.

Experience based degree [ 3 Answers ]

I have 37+ years of experience in TV broadcasting and about five+ in teaching at university level. I don't have time for regular degree. I want to get PhD based on work experience etc. Any one can help me locate a university which is recognised the world over. Thanks

View more questions Search