Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhojax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2006, 01:39 AM
    Auto leasing
    I have a 4 year lease on a 2005 VW Bug, which began in March, 2005. I am allowed 10,000 miles per year on the lease. Vehicle has 10,800 miles currently. I want to get out of the lease now, as I do not need 3 vehicles any more. Short of trading the vehicle in on another one, how do I get out of the lease?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2006, 04:08 AM
    If they will permit it, you can sell it and have the buyer assume the lease.

Also, your lease probably has a payoff amount to buy it... so you could sell it for that amount.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leasing Tenant evicting another Tenant [ 1 Answers ]

What is required by the court in the state of Michigan for a listed Tenant to Evict a non listed Tenant on a lease/land contract when the non listed Tenant pays the monthly rent, and all utilities are in non listed tenants name at the residents and both have been a resident from day one and the...

Leasing cottage in Alaska [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Alaska and recently engaged in a 8-month lease. The dwelling is a cottage that is rented on a nightly rental at 220.00 through the summer then starting in late Sept. becomes a winter rental at 750.00 a month all utilities included. When speaking to the land owner he said that the unit...

Leasing in Virginia [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this forum so help me out here! I live in Virginia and signed a 1 year lease in March. I have been dating somebody and have decided to move in with him. I haven't had a chance to research my lease yet, but do recall when I signed it that I would only be responsible for 3 months or...

Auto Accident In Ny [ 4 Answers ]

Scenario: Woman takes prescription medicine before driving. She later dozes off at the wheel and wrecks rental car. She admits to the cop she fell asleep.She is not charged with driving while impaired and goes and seeks medical care from her doctor for her injuries. She has now been told the...

No auto fan [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace has a problem. The fan will not come on in the auto position.the t-stat doesn't have any fan controls on it. The limit switches both have continuity through them. I let the burner run for a long time and nothing. If I turn the fan to on,so it runs all the time, no heat comes from the...

View more questions Search