Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocker550 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Info on electric acoustic
    I'm planning on getting an elec. Acoustic guitar- can I plug that into my regular amp? I have a line 6 spyder III... or iif not I do have a mixer which I have my mic plugged in-- think would work
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2009, 06:20 PM

Your electric acoustic can be treated the same as a normal electric yes you can plug it into your normol amp and get amaizing sound (p.s. I have a line 6 spider II) and B. you can plug it into your mixer with your mic but a guitar will put out more power therefore will distort way easier in the mixer. It will work in the mixer but the volume on the mixer itself will have to be low, unless the mixer has a separate line in and doesn't just say mic. All in all yes your electric acoustic will work in BOTH your amp and mixer but you are way better to use your amp.. hope that helped bud have a nice day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acoustic guitar [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking at a number of acoustic guitars for sale. Im deciding between Ibanez, yamaha, and fender, all around the 300 dollar range. Please let me know what you think and what brand is the best quality.

Beginner Acoustic Guitar [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a decent starter guitar? I'm looking to spend $100-150 on something. I've never played, but have had an interest in learning for many years. I've noticed several guitars at Guitar Center in my price range, but can't seem to identify from their...

Electric Radiant Heat Repair Info requested [ 1 Answers ]

I own an apartment building built in the 70's that is heated electrically (and it works surprisingly very well and is cost effective). Each room is zoned. The second (top) floor has radiant heating in the ceiling. It consists of "90 degree radiant heat cable" (a thin gauge stranded wire that is...

$500! Electric bills// power -save 1200 any info? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been seaching for ways to save on electric bill over $500 a month last three months And looks to be that way a couple more. I ran across this Power-Save1200 web-site. Does anyone know if this works? Any other suggestions would be a great help.! going broke!

Acoustic guitar [ 3 Answers ]

Helloooo Does anyone know any good acoustic guitars that are good for beginners but aren't too pricey?

View more questions Search