Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usagiavalon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 10:47 PM
    please help me figure out this movie
    Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people.

scenes I remember: There is a girl following a path when she comes to a castle gate/door. She does something special to open it with its knocker and then she goes inside. Inside she finds a banquet table covered with food and surrounded by people in masks who are not moving. She begins to touch them and hey begin to move. She is offered food and to stay with them but something is not right about the whole party and she runs out eating nothing.

another scene: the girl has come up to a hill where a swingset is. On the swings are two old women, one dressed in white another in black. I think they were the queens of the land, or maybe witches, but I am pretty sure they were sisters/twins... I think. Anyway they talk to the girl about the journey she is on and something that she is looking for and of the seasonf and a prince I think. Their swings overlook a castle.

That is all I can remember and it is driving me insane that I have these memories of this movie and can see certain scenes in my mind but have no idea what it is. I hope that someone can help me figure out thhis mystery. Thanks.
    boblah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 01:11 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, that's the plot of Pirates of The Caribbean
    madicwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 05:04 PM

Its about tin sister that don't know about each other and they feel what each other feels. Of them get's there lung cut out and the other get's buried alive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

Can't figure out a song [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I can't figure out a song. I heard it at Wal-mart while I was shopping. Some of the lyrics are, everybody knows my name, it's been too long since I've been home, been way too long, I keep giving just ain't getting back and only god knows why, take me to the river. Please...

Can't figure out song... [ 4 Answers ]

I have this song on a cd. But can't figure out what song it is. It is bothering me sooo much.. All that I wanted was you And more than I cared All that I needed was you And more than we shared You gave me yours Open your doors

Please help me figure out the title of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the...

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search